And about the rumors:
In the past week we have seen rumors going around about the company being on sale and on the edge of being closed. We would like to ensure you all that after 70 years of glorious work, we are here to stay. Roces is not going anywhere (Post on IG).
On May 20, 2021, I’ve received a mood board from Ilia Savosin for this skate; the rest is history. It’s with so much joy that today we announce Ilia as a pro team member. We knew he would have a spot on the pro team almost immediately; his indisputable talent goes along with incredible professionalism that never stops to amaze me. I’m thrilled and honored to be working with such a determined, creative, and thoughtful mind. I’m also thrilled to be working together today at what I wish will be a long and successful career. Also, a huge thanks to the Russian crew that kept the secret and shot a masterpiece of a promo. - Martina Marg, Creative direction at Roces.
MADE IN ITALY. Ship at the end of March 2022.
Previously: Ilia Savosin - Aquamarine (Russia, 2022) - Roces Edit.
The new Roces 5th Element Yuto Goto skates. The legendary Roces 5th Element skates - originally released in 1998 - has been refined and upgraded for today’s UFS and customization friendly market. NOTE: The 5th Elements are roomier and wider than M12s!
- Unique dark fuka green and black color way
- Roces Two Piece soul plates (Replaceable).
- Comfort fit liners, with Eco Leather cuff tops, and heel lock.
- New Memory Foam and shock absorbing footbeds.
- Dual Material shell - with hard Maroon PU for support, and softer Black PU.
- Roces UFS frames, Roces 60mm/93a wheels, and ABEC 7 bearings.
Specs courtesy of Intuition Skates.