Highlights - PLAY (All Categories):
DAY 3 -
DAY 2 -
ROLLER STREET PRO Results
- Roman ABRATE (1000 €)
- Julien CUDOT (700 €)
- Joe ATKINSON (400 €)
ROLLER HALF PIPE
- Nicolas MOUGIN (500 €)
- Abel MORALES VILERT (300 €)
- Roel FRITZ (200 €)
ROLLER STREET WOMEN
- Munoz MERY
- Carla MARTIN
- Armelle TISLER
ROLLER STREET AMATEUR
- Léo FUMERY
- Jourda LENNY
- ERNEST BRETONES
NL Contest 2021 - Full Results - Photos: Roman Abrate, Roex & Armelle Tisler.
Pannonian Challenge, Extreme sport & music festival in Osijek, Croatia (11 - 15 August 2021). Visit Pannonian.hr.
Videos of the Event on Youtube
- Inline Finals, Livestream Replay - PLAY
- Highlights: Inline + Scooter - PLAY
- Highlights: All categories - PLAY
PRO Inline Results
- Diako Diaby (FRA)
- Joe Atkinson (ENG)
- Jaro Frijn (NLD)
- Jacob Juul (DNK)
- Tin Hadziomerspahic (CRO)
- Jara Mrstny (CZE)
- Robin Konecny (CZE)
- Stefan Selders (NLD)
- Ondrej Hodik (CZE)
Best Inline Trick: Diako Diaby & Joe Atkinson.
Amateur Inline Results
- Robin Konečný
- Ondřej Hodík
- Stjepan Macanga
Featuring Sergio Garcia, Becci Sotelo, Joe Atkinson, Michelle Steilen, Jeremy Soderburg, Chad Tannehill, John Lyke, Jon Julio, Alex Miranda, Tim Franken, Andy, Mike Welland, Randy Spizer, Brian Anderson, Kenny Sotelo & Friends.
After testing the Sola Frame street version with the V1 H-Block I got some V2 H-Block and tried them out, really interesting that the shape of a H-Block can change so much. - Sascha Reichert.
About the Sola Street Frames - V2 H-Block (2020-1 - Price: $179, 140€)
Precision, Strength and Control. The Solá Equipment Street Frames were born from a dialogue between Kyle Solá and Dominik Wagner regarding the optimal flat-rocker frame, and the reintroduction of a lightweight metal construction into street skating.
The feedback-driven development process led to the prototyping of the first development prototypes in 2015. With the valuable inputs from Dominik Wagner and Joe Atkinson, prototypes were continuously developed, tested and improved through to the first production in 2018.
- Streamlined Frame Body
- Extruded 6061 T6 hardened aluminum, CNC milled into its final shape
- Treated with a surface-hardening anodized finish
- Laser engraved with model specifications and specific production lot number
- Universal Frame System (UFS) bolt configuration to fit all corresponding boots
- Max. Wheel Size - 60mm
- Replaceable H-block System - V2
- The replaceable H-Block is made from a naturally slick and wear resistant injection-molded polymer for all-around street or park skating.
- The V2 h-block design provides increased protection against wheel bite.
- Recommended for flat-rockered setups.
- One-Way Axles - Version 2
- The CNC turned, Black Oxide Steel Alloy screw directly into frame walls, reducing weight and complexity.
- 10mm deep tool cavity helps to keep bolt heads from stripping with regular use
- A nylon patch is bonded to the threads, adding friction to resist loosening from vibration
- Two spare axles included in each package […] More pictures & specs.
Too much words? Here is a promo picture featuring Joe Atkinson, rocking the Joe Atkinson High-Low Frame 2020-1 (?).
Derbs Ranch - Highjump 2021 Competition, raw clips by Miguel Ramos. Derbs Ranch, a private backyard park in NorCal.
With Joe Atkinsons,
CUADRO is the fourth installment of the Cayenne Project series. Shot in Mexico. Out now at Thecayenneproject.com.
Play: Teaser | Trailer
A film by Karsten Boysen & Benjamin Buttner. Starring: Scott Quinn, Carson Starnes, Chris Farmer, Joe Atkinson, David Sizemore, Dominik Wagner, Chris Smith, Richie Eisler.
The year was 2019, and the world was a different place. For the fourth time, the Cayenne boys grabbed their bags, blades and cameras, and got together to create another beautiful piece. In Mexico, they found blue skies, spicy food and exotic drinks: more importantly, colorful spots and exciting new terrain to explore!
After three weeks of intense skating, meeting new friends and reconnecting with old ones along the way, the result encapsulates one hell of a trip: this is CUADRO, press play and come along for the ride!
Original Soundtrack by Yves Ardelt. Graphics & Animations by Jonas Bodtker. Soundmix & Design: Konrad Deissner. Photography by Dominik Wagner & David Sizemore. Details: Run time: 38 minutes / Video file: 2.2 GB file.
The Playa crew takes us on an adventure exploring the Mayan underworld and free diving shenanigans. Then we head to the Hard Rock hotel to take a tour around the Woodward Rivera Maya skate facility and Rorro sends some solid back flops for yall! Haha enjoy. - Joe Atkinson.
It has been a while but here’s an update… I’m currently based in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. We are living a crazy life right now so I thought It’d be rude not to share it with yall :)
Stay tuned as the crew witnesses some incredible feats of nature, Caribbean wildlife and the most beautiful beaches Rivera Maya has to offer… We also stop by to blade with the homies at the Nohoch Skate School in Puerto Aventuras. Like & Sub much love! - Joe Atkinson.
Thanks James Tsoi for the beats & Frai Gomez for helping film.