Written and directed by industry pioneer Arlo Eisenberg, edited by rollerblading’s most influential filmmaker Joe Navran (FOR II, Elements, Coup De Tat) and produced by Mindgame’s Shane Coburn, “What Do You Believe In?” set out to completely re-imagine what a rollerblading video could be.
“What Do You Believe In?” features five of the brightest stars in rollerblading: Brian Shima, Jon Elliott, Josh Petty, Rachard Johnson, and Jaren Grob. The video focuses on their skating, which is some of the best ever captured on film, but it is complemented by a surreal story line which weaves in and out of their sections.
“What Do You Believe In?” is not a narrative story in the conventional sense, nor is it a standard skate video neatly divided into rider’s sections. It is a low budget, experimental, artistic interpretation of skating that does not merely break all of the rules but seems to be completely unaware of them altogether.
The skating alone would rank “What Do You Believe In?” among the best videos ever made, but add to that its artistic vision and its fearless conviction to add something completely new to the rollerblading landscape and what you’ve got is an instant classic. “What Do You Believe In?” is a landmark video and a must have for any rollerbladers collection.
- Intro: Joy Division – Ceremony.
- Brian Shima 1: My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult - A Daisy Chain for Satan.
- Brian Shima 2: Ozzy Osborne – I Just Want You.
- Rachard Johnson 1: Hi Tek – Scratch Rappin.
- Rachard Johnson 2: Trick Daddy – I’m a Thug.
- Josh Petty 1: Kurupt ft. Daz, Roscoe, Jayo, Bad Azz: Who Ride Wit’ Us (remix).
- Josh Petty 2: N/A.
- Josh Petty 3: Pink Floyd – The Nile Song.
- Jon Elliot: Samhain – Let the Day Begin.
- Jaren Grob: Metallica – Orion.
- Credits: – Out of Sync.
Previously: Arlo Eisenberg Explains Everything About the Video ‘What Do You Believe In’ - Winterclash 2018 Panel.
We were able to film with John Bolino in Los Angeles, Kansas City, and Lawrence to bring you this full profile with some of his best skating to date. – Adam Johnson.
Black Market is a truly international view into the rollerblading scenes of the new world as well as the old world. Cinematographer Doug Urquhart traveled for 4 months across 8 European countries as well as coast to coast in the United States to offer a video with unparalleled variety.
Featuring profiles on Brian Aragon, Julian Bah, and Will Gordon. Mini-views cover Esco Zoo’s finest, Brent Hicks and Montre Livingston from NC, ATL Waterpark Round 2.
Soundtrack (courtesy of Rollingvideos)
- Intro: Custom mix by JDU featuring Blockhead, Ugly Duckling, Mars ILL, Wu-tang Clan, Coheed and Cambria, Antipop Consortium, Apocalyptica, Brotha Lynch Hung
- Euro Tour: Blockhead, Natenuckles, koolmotors
- Montre Livingston: Camp Lo – Black Connection
- Brian Aragon: Lyrics Born ft. Young Einstien – Do that there
- Montage: MF Doom – Sofa King (12'' Remix – Live: The Lofts – ATL August 05)
- Will Gordon: Pigeon John ft. Abstract Rude – Life goes on
- Brent Hicks: Backyard bangers and Mos def – Sex Love and Money beat ft. Outkast (Atliens)
- Waterpark Tour 2: Gavin Fridlund & Anita DeCastro remix of Melanie – Brand New Key
- Julian Bah: Ray Baretto – Pasttime Paradise
- Julian Bah Outro: Sample from: Purple Ribbon Allstars Feat. Big Boi – Kryptonite
- Montage 2: Fool’s Garden – Lemon tree
- Guest Edit – Scott Raser: Four Tet – Everything Is Alright
- Credits: Unknown – Unknown
- Gumby: No Track
- Bonus – ATL Montage: Gruvnhi – Jammin
XCCV presents XCCLUSIVE, a VOD starring Bobi Spassov & Omri Baum. Filmed exclusively in the streets of Tel Aviv. September - October - November 2020.
Support XCCV and purchase the digital download of the video on Sellfy
Bonus: Teaser of the VOD: PLAY.
Filmed by Klaus Rosenauer. Additional filming by Stefan Paul & Florian Scheibmaier
(Trailer: PLAY, full video below).
Music: Earl Mobley - “It’s always snowing around me”, The Bats - “North by North”.
We are proud to present the INITIAL E - Eugen Enin - VOD that Borklyn Zoo & Temple shot by the end of August to mid September 2019 in Japan with Vincent Lindgren. For the second time in Japan Eugen visited Tokyo, Okayama and Osaka.
A Temple & Borklyn Zoo Production. Starring Eugen Enin.
Shot & Edited by Vincent Lindgren & Daniel Enin. Sound Engineering & Color Grading by Daniel Enin. 2D Animations by Jonas Bodtker.
Directed by Vincent Lindgren. Shot on location in Tokyo, Osaka and Okayama, Japan.
Soundtrack Listing | Initial D - article on Wikipedia.
Carlos Bernal - City Fade VOD. A film by Teles Angel which they filmed over the last 2 years. This film contains banger after banger. Carlos had several injuries in the process of filming it and also the pandemic hit Spain, which made the filming more difficult. Sit back and enjoy over 9 minutes of great skating!
Filmed in Barcelona. Additional Camera: Marc Moreno. Music: Against all logic - City Fade.
60+ minutes of strictly the realest. Footage stockpiled from late 1996 to 2004. Total over 230 hours of raw footage. Tricks & stunts from all 7 of my prior full release’s to date, as well as current, and old unseen footage. Put in sections seperated by skater to get a feel for their style and progression over the years. Plus a few sections from some very promising young guns. - Beau Cottington (2004).
Sections - PLAY:
Louis Zamora |
Brian Hamm |
Mike Albritton & Troy White |
Brent Hicks & Chris Haffey |
Rob Thompson |
TJ Webber |
Blake Dennis & Santiago Azpurua |
Abdiel Colberg |
Brandon Campell & Tristan Feerey |
Tory Treseder & Jimmy Shuda |
Robert Guerrero & Beau Cottington |
Mike MURDA Johnson & Dre Powell |
Dominic Sagona |
Cory Casey |
Jon Elliott |
Brian Shima |
Eric Schrijn |
Eric Perkett |
Playlist on Youtube.
Montages - PLAY:
- Montage 1 with Bruno Loewe, Marc Dubied, Jona Messerli, Kato & Chris Haffey.
- Montage 2 with Matt Mantz, Champion Baumstimler, Joe Tan, Jason Marshall, Shayne Skowers, Vinny Minton, Billy Prislin & Dustin Latimer.
- Montage 3 with Erik Burke, Josh Clarke, Cory Donohoe, Dominic Wagner, Charles Dunkle, Christian Rodriguez, Matt Morrisson, Josh Petty, Walt Austin, Sam Davis, Chris Lapenta, Chris Haffey, Billy Prislin, Bruno Loewe, Jon Bergeron, Erik Bailey, Dustin Latimer, Hoang Phung, Marc Dubied, Oscar Colmanero, Micah Yeager, Mike Spring, Dustin Halleran, Carlos Ibanez, Tomas Banuelos, Beau Hale, Champion Baumstimler, Dominic Sagona, Jason Marshall, John Starr, Billy O’Neill, Omar Wysong, Jon Elliott & Ian Brown.
Respect (2004) by Beau Cottington, a retrospective remix from almost a decades' worth of raw footage tapes. Released in 2004, with an original skater-produced soundtrack.
Ego a Razors Team Video - by Adam Johnson and KFC Productions. Featuring - Mike Johnson, Billy O’Neill, Dre Powell, Brian Aragon Julian Bah, Brent Hicks, Eric Perkett, and more.
Full Video on Youtube (WIP) - Vibralux Youtube Channel.
2003 - Darkside Of The Moon from KFC 2: A Collective Consciousness by Adam Johnson and KFC Productions. Featuring Alex Broskow, Brandon Mateer, Jeromy Morris, Brenton Wheeler, Joseph Shull, Todd Blubaugh, Steve Jones, Jeremy Rockwell, and more.