After testing the Sola Frame street version with the V1 H-Block I got some V2 H-Block and tried them out, really interesting that the shape of a H-Block can change so much. - Sascha Reichert.
About the Sola Street Frames - V2 H-Block (2020-1 - Price: $179, 140€)
Precision, Strength and Control. The Solá Equipment Street Frames were born from a dialogue between Kyle Solá and Dominik Wagner regarding the optimal flat-rocker frame, and the reintroduction of a lightweight metal construction into street skating.
The feedback-driven development process led to the prototyping of the first development prototypes in 2015. With the valuable inputs from Dominik Wagner and Joe Atkinson, prototypes were continuously developed, tested and improved through to the first production in 2018.
- Streamlined Frame Body
- Extruded 6061 T6 hardened aluminum, CNC milled into its final shape
- Treated with a surface-hardening anodized finish
- Laser engraved with model specifications and specific production lot number
- Universal Frame System (UFS) bolt configuration to fit all corresponding boots
- Max. Wheel Size - 60mm
- Replaceable H-block System - V2
- The replaceable H-Block is made from a naturally slick and wear resistant injection-molded polymer for all-around street or park skating.
- The V2 h-block design provides increased protection against wheel bite.
- Recommended for flat-rockered setups.
- One-Way Axles - Version 2
- The CNC turned, Black Oxide Steel Alloy screw directly into frame walls, reducing weight and complexity.
- 10mm deep tool cavity helps to keep bolt heads from stripping with regular use
- A nylon patch is bonded to the threads, adding friction to resist loosening from vibration
- Two spare axles included in each package […] More pictures & specs.
Too much words? Here is a promo picture featuring Joe Atkinson, rocking the Joe Atkinson High-Low Frame 2020-1 (?).
Just another 1st impressions on the Razors SL skate. 2nd Pro Boot for Derek Henderson and well deserved! In the end, skate whatever you’re comfortable in. The joy of skating is for yourself and nobody else. Stay Rad! - Shredcityskates.com.
Vids to check out - PLAY: Derek Henderson 2 Signature Skate | JUST BLADE 2: Derek Henderson | Json Adriani, Italian Stallion + Infos: Razors Size Chart.
It’s been a hot minute since the last Remz skates were released (October 2019), but thankfully that all changed last week when they released the new Remedyz HR2.5 White skates! Yep, that’s right, all white Remz baby! An instant classic… But what’s new? Well in this video, I talk about a few of the small changes/ improvements that have been made, as well as the various customisation I do to my Remz setup to get them just the way I like.
So, if you’re interested in a closer look at the new Remz, want to see how I set up my skates, or you just want to hear me ramble about Remz skates for pretty much 20 minutes… then this one’s for you. Enjoy! - Robert Kellett.
Remedyz is back with the HR2.5 White building off the previous version in design to build the latest High Resilience skate. The High Resilience construction on the HR2.5 has been reworked to fix “soft spots” issues experienced on previous skin models and improve overall support and stability on landings.
- New “High Resilience” skin composition
- Clean white colour scheme
- Original Remz freedom-of-feet concept
- Unique hybrid hard/soft boot technology
- New ergonomic supportive Remz liner ft/ Neoprene toe box
- Customisable V-cut / Flat-cut off cuff
- Ankle strap
- High impact shock absorber
- One-piece Soul Frame
- Ground Control FLT 3 frame
- 57mm GC wheels
- Abec 7 bearings
- 42 mm anti-rocker wheels
It’s me again talking shit on YouTube about the new 50/50 Prime Frame and how they skate. Because I am still fat and old the tricks are no hammers :P - Sascha Reichert.
We all want to skate longer and with less pain. Now we have the technology to not feel like we’re in a suit of armor to feel protected! Are they worth the money? - Guamtek.
Got the hookup from my boy Long at Oak City Inline. These skates are $120 boot only. And I think the flat setup with frames is like $180. I’m always looking for deals and hate overpaying just for a logo. - Kyle Wood.
Not only is Cj Wellsmore one of the best dudes on the planet, he’s one of the most badass bladers. It makes sense when you put on his pro model, you become one with your feet. Highly recommend. - Coco Sanchez.
Skating Clips shot at Schmidty’s Ramp and Camp at 11:16. Boot: Seba CJ Wellsmore 2 Carbon. Frame: Kaltik Freestyle. Wheels: Undercover Apex aluminum core 68mm.
USD Aeon 72 XXI - Rolling Review with Eugen Enin. Eugen Enin skates the new USD Aeon 72 XXI in his hometown skatepark and talks about the new features the skate has!
Previously: Eugen Enin on USD Aeon 72 XXI (Germany, 2021) - USD Skates Edit by Daniel Enin.
I finally got the time to set-up and skate my new Julian Bah Adapt Brutale skate. Watch this first session on the mini ramp for some initial thoughts and stay to hear my first impressions of this new inline skate. - Kennan Scott.
SkateClubHQ’s own Justis Pope (IG) reporting live from Mount Pleasant, Michigan. Jus gives the people his first impressions of the new Ground Control Featherlite 4 Frames (GC FLT4). Produced By Duncan Burnett.