The legendary Fridolin Eelbo enjoying once again the spots that Panama has for him, this time is accompanied by Miguel Alba founder of the store Roller Corp Shop, both are part of the Team & Crew along with other skaters Panamanian and foreigner. Video filmed and Edited by Arquimedes Gonzalez who is also part of the Crew.
Miguel Alba better known as “Micky”. Filmed and edited by Quimito Gonzalez in Panama.
Vienna’s finest export Fridolin Eelbo enjoys a quick session in front of Atlapa in Panama City on his USD Aeon 60 skates, set up with UC Roman Abrate wheels.
Fridolin Eelbo has been one of the key figures of the turn of the century blading scene in Europe, one of the most progressive and ballsiest bladers we have seen to date.
At a time when most European bladers were struggling to find their unique voice, he was leading the way with fast blading, and tricks on almost impossible to do obstacles.
Skates: USD Aeon 60mm white.
Sections: Jon Elliott (2:40), Omar Wysong (8:00), Friends (12:30), Brian Shima (17:36), Falls (24:50), Dustin Latimer (29:55), Aaron Feinberg (40:10). Also featuring: Arlo Eisenberg, Robert Lievanos, Brooke Howard Smith, BJ Bernhart, Eric Schrijn, Fridolin Eelbo, Louie Zamora, Murda, Dom Sagona and many more.
Soundtrack Listing (courtesy of Rollingvideos)
- Intro: DJ Shadow – What Does Your Soul Look Like (pt.2)
- Jon Elliott: Pink Floyd – Time
- Omar Wysong: Krayzie Bone feat. Snoop Dogg – The War iz On
- Friends: Michael Jackson – Billy Jean
- Brian Shima 1: Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – Last Dance w/ Mary Jane
- Brian Shima 2: Nirvana – Something in the Way
- Crashes: Mott the Hoople – All the Young Dudes
- Dustin Latimer 1: Cirque Du Soleil – Rumeurs
- Dustin Latimer 2: Cirque Du Soleil – Ombra
- Aaron Feinberg: Foreigner – Juke Box Hero