Razors European Team headed to Linz, Austria for the annual Rollinz competition. Featuring Chaz Sands, Stefan Horngacher and Mathias Silhan, this film by Simon Mulvaney shows the team as they warm up and compete in the contest. Additional footage by Roland Kluger. Music: El Toro by Bonodo. Visit Smulvaney.tv.
Filmed across Paris, Nantes, Bordeaux, Montpellier, and Lyon. We Razors boys set out on a 10 day tour with a trunk full of Shift boots, looking to give em a proper test and have a bit of fun. Thank you to all those who showed us hospitality and put up with us into the wee hours of the night: La Ratonniere, Lucas Spenle, Al Sticking, Clement Barbaza, and Umberto Toselli - we couldn’t have done any of this without you.
Featuring: Scott Quinn, Alex Burston, Jeph Howard, Mathias Silhan, Jon Matter, Victor Daum, Victor Legrand, Nicolas Auroux.
Filming & Editing: Salim Sikha. Additional Filming: Jeph Howard, Mathias Silhan, Alex Burston, Ronan Algalarrondo, Pierre Oliver.
Music: Light Asylum - Dark Allies.
Miguel Ramos is travelling all around the world. Here are some clips taken in France at the NL Contest, a session at the Bowl d’Hag (Haguenau), the FISE in Montpellier & more. Featuring (in no special order): Toto Ghali, Kato, Vins Isaak, Nicolas Mougin, Nicolas Servy, Jey Mcfly & friends.
WRS Uploaded 2011 - Fan Votes
- Nils Jansons - PLAY (Filmed & edited by Martins Jansons)
- Chris Haffey - PLAY Filmed by JC Rowe, Ivan Narez, Beau Cottington & Nick Wood ; edited by Brian Griffin. Song: Jay-z & Kanye West – Niggas in Paris.
Nils Jansons 63.1% (7380 votes). Fan Favorite: $500.00 vs Chris Haffey 36.9% (4324 votes)
Semi Finalist, Fan Votes: Sven Boekhorst (PLAY) Filmed by Dominic Swagemakers, Joery v/d Pol, Simon Goeman, Dick Heerkens & Jan Hoogtijling ; edited Axel van Dijk & Brian Aragon (PLAY) Filmed by Phillip Long, Dre Powell, Max Manning, Erick Rodriguez ; edited by Phillip Long.
- Brian Aragon $1,500.00 - PLAY
- Alex Broskow $800.00 - PLAY
- Nils Jansons $500.00 - PLAY
- Chris Haffey $300.00 - PLAY
- Erik Bailey $100.00 - PLAY
- tie Sean Kelso - PLAY
- tie Dave Lang - PLAY
- David Sizemore - PLAY
- Mathias Silhan - PLAY
- Sven Boekhorst - PLAY
Judging is based on the following criteria (in order of importance):
- Difficulty. Difficulty can be applied to a stunt, line or a single technical trick. Clips will also be judged on the overall situation including; size, run-up, landing, weather, traffic, etc.
- Style. Competitors will be judged on style, confidence, control & speed.
- Spot selection. Submissions will be judged on the variety, type, difficulty and visual appearance of obstacles.
- Production value. Production value includes the filming, lighting, audio, music and editing of the video.
- Character. Character combines all of the above elements and evaluates the submission on overall entertainment and likability of competitor.