The new Pills Wheels 2021 collection is online now! This year we’ve decided to release 10 models to suit all tastes and colours. It’s all the same classic white 90A polyurethane that’s proven to be great in street and park.
We’ve added a 58mm diameter. The profile of these wheels combines a rounded and flat silhouettes. So you can choose now from 57, 58, 59 and 64 mm. There’s only 1 promodel in this collection. And it is Vanya Chanchikov‘s signature wheels – V CHANCH 64mm. We believe that he has proved with his skating that he can be the best. We want his wheels to secure his status of a young and talented rider.
Also part of this release is the new PILLS X COMMUNITY collab. This is a very special model in which we paid attention to details.
Pills Wheels - Team: Nikita Kamaz, Vova Turkin, Dima Makrushin, Rob Dalton, Vanya Chanchikov & Timofey Lyulyakov. Visit Pillswheels.com.
My second Chroma signature 60mm/90a wheel will be available this Saturday along with some other new product and bundles. - Stefan Brandow (IG).
BLANK is a sub-brand of Rollerblade, the pioneer of modern inline skating.
Commercial #1 with Sean Keane, Sven Boekhorst & Cameron Talbott
The streets are your blank canvas, commercial #1. Edited by Taylor Kobryn, music by Tom Hyser.
Commercial #2 with Tony Woodland
Featuring Tony Woodland. Edited by Taylor Kobryn, music: Sounds of skating.
New Eulogy wheels. Featuring Chris Haffey, Soichiro Kanashima, Erik Bailey, and Jeff Dalnas. With 15 year anniversary graphics, the metatron cube and the Legends series with Abdiel Colberg’s face wheel.
After testing the Sola Frame street version with the V1 H-Block I got some V2 H-Block and tried them out, really interesting that the shape of a H-Block can change so much. - Sascha Reichert.
About the Sola Street Frames - V2 H-Block (2020-1 - Price: $179, 140€)
Precision, Strength and Control. The Solá Equipment Street Frames were born from a dialogue between Kyle Solá and Dominik Wagner regarding the optimal flat-rocker frame, and the reintroduction of a lightweight metal construction into street skating.
The feedback-driven development process led to the prototyping of the first development prototypes in 2015. With the valuable inputs from Dominik Wagner and Joe Atkinson, prototypes were continuously developed, tested and improved through to the first production in 2018.
- Streamlined Frame Body
- Extruded 6061 T6 hardened aluminum, CNC milled into its final shape
- Treated with a surface-hardening anodized finish
- Laser engraved with model specifications and specific production lot number
- Universal Frame System (UFS) bolt configuration to fit all corresponding boots
- Max. Wheel Size - 60mm
- Replaceable H-block System - V2
- The replaceable H-Block is made from a naturally slick and wear resistant injection-molded polymer for all-around street or park skating.
- The V2 h-block design provides increased protection against wheel bite.
- Recommended for flat-rockered setups.
- One-Way Axles - Version 2
- The CNC turned, Black Oxide Steel Alloy screw directly into frame walls, reducing weight and complexity.
- 10mm deep tool cavity helps to keep bolt heads from stripping with regular use
- A nylon patch is bonded to the threads, adding friction to resist loosening from vibration
- Two spare axles included in each package […] More pictures & specs.
Too much words? Here is a promo picture featuring Joe Atkinson, rocking the Joe Atkinson High-Low Frame 2020-1 (?).
In this Video we will explain everything about Inline skate wheel sizes and how to choose the right one for you. - Thisissoul.com.