Flashback: filmed by Alex Broskow & Adam Johnson. Edited by Sean Kelso. “35 different tricks in a 60 second part. Uzi blader shit.” - BN.
WRS Uploaded 2011 - Full Results.
WRS Uploaded 2011 - Results - Fan Votes
- Nils Jansons - PLAY (Filmed & edited by Martins Jansons)
- Chris Haffey - PLAY Filmed by JC Rowe, Ivan Narez, Beau Cottington & Nick Wood ; edited by Brian Griffin. Song: Jay-z & Kanye West – Niggas in Paris.
Nils Jansons 63.1% (7380 votes). Fan Favorite: $500.00 vs Chris Haffey 36.9% (4324 votes)
Semi Finalist, Fan Votes: Sven Boekhorst (PLAY) Filmed by Dominic Swagemakers, Joery v/d Pol, Simon Goeman, Dick Heerkens & Jan Hoogtijling ; edited Axel van Dijk & Brian Aragon (PLAY) Filmed by Phillip Long, Dre Powell, Max Manning, Erick Rodriguez ; edited by Phillip Long.
Results - Judging
- Brian Aragon $1,500.00 - PLAY
- Alex Broskow $800.00 - PLAY
- Nils Jansons $500.00 - PLAY
- Chris Haffey $300.00 - PLAY
- Erik Bailey $100.00 - PLAY
- tie Sean Kelso - PLAY
- tie Dave Lang - PLAY
- David Sizemore - PLAY
- Mathias Silhan - PLAY
- Sven Boekhorst - PLAY
Judging is based on the following criteria (in order of importance):
- Difficulty. Difficulty can be applied to a stunt, line or a single technical trick. Clips will also be judged on the overall situation including; size, run-up, landing, weather, traffic, etc.
- Style. Competitors will be judged on style, confidence, control & speed.
- Spot selection. Submissions will be judged on the variety, type, difficulty and visual appearance of obstacles.
- Production value. Production value includes the filming, lighting, audio, music and editing of the video.
- Character. Character combines all of the above elements and evaluates the submission on overall entertainment and likability of competitor.