How To ? That’s my beginner guid for a torque slide hope you enjoy it and it helps you to learn a new trick. - Sascha Reichert.
More Trick Tips. #howto #slide #torque #grind #inline #skate #skating #rollerblading #rollerblade #blade #learn #new #tricks #skatepark
Talking about my pair of Seba CJ2 Prime skate that I skate since 1 year now. - Sascha Reichert.
Previously: Coco Sanchez reviews the Seba Cj Wellsmore 2 Carbon Skates (2021).
After testing the Sola Frame street version with the V1 H-Block I got some V2 H-Block and tried them out, really interesting that the shape of a H-Block can change so much. - Sascha Reichert.
About the Sola Street Frames - V2 H-Block (2020-1 - Price: $179, 140€)
Precision, Strength and Control. The Solá Equipment Street Frames were born from a dialogue between Kyle Solá and Dominik Wagner regarding the optimal flat-rocker frame, and the reintroduction of a lightweight metal construction into street skating.
The feedback-driven development process led to the prototyping of the first development prototypes in 2015. With the valuable inputs from Dominik Wagner and Joe Atkinson, prototypes were continuously developed, tested and improved through to the first production in 2018.
- Streamlined Frame Body
- Extruded 6061 T6 hardened aluminum, CNC milled into its final shape
- Treated with a surface-hardening anodized finish
- Laser engraved with model specifications and specific production lot number
- Universal Frame System (UFS) bolt configuration to fit all corresponding boots
- Max. Wheel Size - 60mm
- Replaceable H-block System - V2
- The replaceable H-Block is made from a naturally slick and wear resistant injection-molded polymer for all-around street or park skating.
- The V2 h-block design provides increased protection against wheel bite.
- Recommended for flat-rockered setups.
- One-Way Axles - Version 2
- The CNC turned, Black Oxide Steel Alloy screw directly into frame walls, reducing weight and complexity.
- 10mm deep tool cavity helps to keep bolt heads from stripping with regular use
- A nylon patch is bonded to the threads, adding friction to resist loosening from vibration
- Two spare axles included in each package […] More pictures & specs.
Too much words? Here is a promo picture featuring Joe Atkinson, rocking the Joe Atkinson High-Low Frame 2020-1 (?).
It’s me again talking shit on YouTube about the new 50/50 Prime Frame and how they skate. Because I am still fat and old the tricks are no hammers :P - Sascha Reichert.
“It’s me, Sascha Reichert, just talking some shit about the new Prime frame of 50/50. The new Core system 2 of 50/50 take it to another level of frame design. The Prime frame of 50/50 frame is one of the best ideas on the markets and it could change the future of frame developing”.
50/50 Prime Frame
Introducing the Prime Frame from 50/50. The first frame utilizing the Core System 2. Optimized for antirocker but incredible for flat. Available Frame only or “Ready to Roll” with flat 60mm 90a wheels or antirocker 65mm 90a wheels and 46mm uhmw anti rockers. All urethane wheels include 50/50 ABEC 9 bearings and metal spacers with limited edition metallic silver graphics. From $120.
- Injection molded walls with glass filled nylon
- Extruded aluminum Core System 2 structure
- Custom single tool 8mm axles
- 250mm or 270mm wheel base
- 120mm split between wheels 2-3
- 65mm riding antirocker
- 60mm riding flat
- Compatible with all Core System 2 frame walls