Steve Dürr recently joined the European Deshi team. Here is a photo retrospective of pictures taken from publications of the past few years.
Deshtruction.com partial save of the page on Archive.org.
2006 Deshi European Team: Oli Benet | Fridolin Eelbo | Benny Harmanus | Steve Dürr.
Published today on Deshtruction.com:
As you can read, Deshi Skates are fully compatible with the new Sifika liner SL310.
Steve Dürr is riding for Deshi, Undercover, Ignition Skateshop & OCB Longpapers. Check the video on Confidence-mag.com (link down).
Edited by Jojo Jacobi. Length: 1.59 min. Music: Andre Nikatina – Ayo for Yayo. Thanks Julius & Oli.
Note: Colin Kelso obviously just took his foot out of the skate, so the liners are slightly pulled out of shape. They would normally be lower, to the point that half the shield would be obscured.
The Conference is glad to present another awesome product to add to its collection: The new Colin Kelso Pro. This skate has been put together with Colin’s input and improvements and is ready for imminent release. It is a totally new Skate system and comes with an improved internal structure along with plenty of other new features.
- USA: Nov 20th
- Europe: Nov 30th
- super light weight skate (including its soul plate): only 1312g including liner, shock absorber and innersole, Boot only without soul plate only 950g.
- new reworked soul plate, now lighter and smaller: 2mm taken off width on the positive side. Advantage on ledges. Material taken removed from the soulplates, new plate is now only 362g.
- New Kizer Air Shock absorber. New air distribution concept.
- New Kizer Triple Shock Innersole, for support on entire base of foot.
- NEW wrap around Kevlar toe area for added protection.
- NEW 45° strap with protection and heel lock function.
- NEW fully replaceable male and female buckle.
- reworked liner for better fit, comfort and control.
- embossed logos, clean and simple design
NEW internal structure
- new longer lasting inside construction, more flexible, material stays in perfect shape. More supportive on your ankles than ever before.
- inside construction made of DELRIN (TM from DU Pont of Switzerland)
NEW RIC (Replaceable Internal CUFF) System
- skate comes with two different thickness of internal cuff support.
- skate it without support or with one internal cuff support or two internal cuff supports.
- can be used as stash pocket.
- support can be increased by adding the Deshi strap
So. Lightweight, supportive yet flexible, innovative, compatible with many other options of soul plate, sleek and black, revolutionary anti-shock system. Not bad, eh?