First day back on blades in over a decade but then same feeling I had 30 years ago! With the re-release of one of my favorite skates the S3 I had the urge to try to skate again although knowing that I would never be able to live up to my own expectations. I would be lying if I said I was shocked about the outcome! It’s crazy how much passion can drive someone to achieve the things they want!
Believe in yourself stay true. Doing so I truly believe you can achieve anything! Thank you to all who have supported me throughout my career it is because of you I have lived the life I have lived and I am forever grateful. S3 are out now and probably won’t last long I highly suggest you contact your favorite skate shop and order them before they are sold out! Tell’em Shima sent you! Thank you Razors for making this possible! - Brian Shima.
Intuition rider Chris Haffey (aka Chris Half-Aussie) checks in from his second home in Australia, and unboxes a fresh pair of throwback future shoes from his childhood hero Brian Shima. These days, Chris and his wife Elle are raising their son Cruz down under - waiting out the pandemic, eager to return to California soon. Lucky for us, he got with Dom West to give us a glimpse of classic Haffey skating, in new again skates from a previous era.
Filmed by Chris Haffey & Dom West, edited by Dom West & Cody Norman.
Razors Cult Shima 1 Skates (Photo courtesy of Inlinespecial.cz)
Razors Cult Shima 1 - Original Advertisement
- New Red Souls.
- Nimh Brian Shima V.2 NS Pro Complete Skate.
- Weight of single skate: 4 lbs. 6 oz. (Based on a size 9).
- New pre-grooved Nimh Soul System.
- Frames: G.C. Formula 1 Flat Black/Black.
- Outer Wheels: Nimh 58mm 90a Outer Wheels w/ ABEC 5 Bearings.
- Inner Wheels: G.C. 42mm Nylon Anti-rockers Black.
- Liners: Vicious high liners w/ new teri cloth padding and Velcro strap.
- Widened toe for toe relief in ALL sizes.
- Metal buckle.
Made in China. Thanks IrollNY & Tri-State Skate.
Nimh Shima V.2 Pro Skate | Check the Specs of the skates here.
Ground Control Formula One Frames
One Last Photo
Nimh Shima V.2 Pro Skate
- doubled stitched Kevlar Style Material for added durability
- upgraded cuff system with expanded buckle protector
- available in half sizes starting at 8.5 through 13.5
- newly designed extra comfortable Vicious liner
- high end Ground Control Formula One frames
- high velocity 608ZZ Abec 5 bearings
- Nimh 58mm/90a wheels.
Check More Pictures of the skates.
Thanks CTjJc, Swedish_guy_87 & RW.
Photos of the Nimh, Shima V1 Pro Skates. Thanks Sb3000.
Up: Nimh Shima Prototype.
Vicious Liner - Courtesy of Intuition Skateshop.
Here is a first look at the Vicious liner that will come in the Nimh Shima skate. The Shima boot only is the maiden skate from the Nimh brand that Jon Elliott and Brian Shima have recently founded. I was down in San Diego visiting Jon and Brian last night, and I was able to take a quick pic with my cellphone. - Matt Mickey.
Latest picture of the Razors Shima 5’s. It’s safe to say that I think this is the final design. - Mãg1©o.