Posts Tagged ‘roces’
Roces, spirit and soul of skating. Italian company established in 1952.
Previously: Wanderley Rodrigues (Razors Flow Brazil), 2012 Edit.
- Download the mixtape (mp3).
- More Dirt Box Mixtapes on Speaker.com or Itunes.
- Previously: Charles Dunkle, Roces Face The Music Section (2006).
Tracklist courtesy of Rollingvideos.
- Intro: Slaughter and the Dogs – We Don’t Care.
- Mike Lilly: Buzzcocks – Ever Fallen In Love.
- Oli Short Part 1: Kinks – Got My Feet On the Ground.
- Oli Short Part 2: Motley Crue – Livewire.
- Casey Bagozzi: Unknown.
- Charles Dunkle: The Cramps – Garbageman.
I had hard time imagining how it would look like, as Roces basically haven’t developed any new aggressive boot in years, not to mention their freeskates, which are direct follow-up to models introduced in late nineties (for example, newest Roces Metropolis is only a slightly upgraded Roces ASP skate).
I was worried that they’ll simply put generic UFS frame on M12 UFS and call it a day. And… I was right. Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m introducing you “new” Roces Majestic 13 skate.
Song: The Cramps – Garbageman.
The Downtown Association (Strasbourg) launched a Roces M12 Exhibition (May 2011, 13-30). 15 years after its release by the italian brand & made famous by Arlo Eisenberg, 13 artists (tatoo artists, street art activists, designers) show us their vision of the skates.
The Downtown Association (Strasbourg) is launching a Roces M12 Exhibition (May 2011, 13-30). 15 years after its release by the italian brand & made famous by Arlo Eisenberg, 13 artists (tatoo artists, street art activists, designers) show us their vision of the skates.