Featuring profiles on Ben Weis, Pat Lennen, Jon Murakami, Mike Choley, Sean Cullen, Ruben Feinberg, Casey Bagozzi, and two Erik Bailey sections.
Soundtrack Listing (courtesy of Rollingvideos).
- Intro: Spoon – The Way We Get By.
- Ben Weis: Aphex Twin – Windowlicker.
- Sean Cullen: The betaband – ?, Siouxshie and the Banshees – The Staircase Mystery.
- Reuben Feinberg: Slick Rick – Children’s Story.
- John Murakami: The Royal Tennebaums Soundtrack.
- Mike Choley: Prefuse 73 – Choking You.
- First Outro: RJD2 – Ghostwriter.
Featuring: Chris Haffey, Charles Dunkle, Trace Taylor, Marc Senn, Roadhouse, Jeff Stockwell, Daniel Pope, Cory Casey, Beau Hale, Sayer Danforth, Brandon Frost, Brian Shima, Dustin Halleran, Garret Slobey, Walk Austin, Tim Taylor, Rob Thompson, Nick Wood, Jeromy Morris, Brandon Mateer, Julian Bah, Benny Harmanous, Jon Elliot, Kurt Newman, Murda and more! Produced by: Shawn Engler and Charles Dunkle.
21 days with Chris Haffey at 13:00 (play on Youtube).
Soundtrack (courtesy of Rollingvideos).
- Montage 1: Bad Company - Bad Company.
- Montage 2: Gary Jules - Mad World.
- Jeff Stockwell: Pink Floyd - Happiest Days of Our Lives.
- Roadhouse: Unknown.
- Chris Haffey: Marilyn Manson - The Nobodies.
- Noir Trailer: The Faint - Cars pass in cold blood.
- Montage 3: Anti Flag - Angry young and poor.
- Credits: The Who - Who are you.
Shredweiser VOD shot throughout Mexico and Southern California (Trailer, B-Roll) . Filmed and edited by Chris Dafick (Sellfy). Titles: Austin Barrett. Animation: Marc Moreno.
Shredweiser is more than stoked to release a full length John Bolino VOD for your viewing pleasure. We had a blast making this one and will contine too on future project and adventures alike. We released the VOD one year ago and now would like to leave it up online for free for anyone wishes to watch. - Shredweiser.
First Issue of the legendary rollerblading video-magazine made by Drew Bachrach and Arlo Eisenberg. Circa 2001.
Straight Jackit was a term thought up by Jeromy Morris, Alex Broskow, Brandon Mateer, and Adam Johnson as they journeyed from Kansas to California for the first of many trips. A video featuring Brian Aragon, Chris Haffey, Chris Farmer, Alex Broskow & more!
Brian Aragon |
Aesop montage |
The KFC montage |
Metallica montage |
Chris Haffey |
Chris Farmer |
Alex Broskow |
Vibralux Team part |
In february 2016 we released Seis de Bastos. Now, a year later we’re uploading the video a section per week. If you haven’t seen the full length you can still get it on Sellfy.
Leon Humphries |
Homies 1 |
Chris Dafick |
Carson Starnes & Mathias St John |
Adria Saa |
Homies 2 |
Theo Reumert |
Kare Lindberg |
Trailer 1 |
Seis de Bastos: shot during 2 years across Spain, Denmark, England, Sweden and Norway. A 73 minutes flick. Shot by Marc Moreno, Chris Dafick, Adria Saa and Seba Seufferheld. Edited by Marc Moreno.
The NDN presents Snake River Special 2. A film by Erik Bill. Full sections from Geoff Phillip, Phil Davidson, Aaron Kasper, Tim Jones, Jeff Stanger, Nicholas Swan, Erik Bill and Erik Bailey. Also featuring tricks from our pals around the map.
Geoff Phillip |
Erik Bill |
Nicholas Swan & Jeff Stanger |
Trailer 1 |
Trailer 2 |
Support Erik Bill on Sellfy.
Edited by Dustin Latimer and Shane Coburn with visual effects from Matt Andrews. Produced By Trendkiller / Mindgame.
Soundtrack (Listing courtesy of Rolling Videos).
- Intro: The Stranglers – Peaches
- Aaron Feinberg 1: The Beatles – I am The Walrus
- Chris Farmer 1: Local H – Hands on The Bible
- Friends: Bon Jovi – Wanted Dead or Alive
- Dustin Latimer 1: Gorillaz – Sound Check
- Credits: John Lennon – Mindgames
- Chris Farmer 2: El-P – Delorean
- Aaron Feinberg 2 Intro: The Stone Temple Pilots – Wet My Bed
- Aaron Feinberg 2: Ours – Fallen Souls
- Dustin Latimer 2: The Faint – Ballad of a Paralyzed Citizen
- Crescendo: The String Quartet – Stairway to Heaven
The third in a growing series of real street competitions held by pro skater Jon Julio. This time we find ourselves in Escondido for an out battle among the top street pros during the ASR weekend.
The coverage takes you behinds the scenes and captures exclusive industry leader interviews right alongside the competitors. Josh Petty makes history at his old stomping grounds while picking up a cool 2000 dollars. You will not find better coverage of what happened that glorious day in Esco.
Five local Canadian rollerbladers travel through the Interior and Okanagan of British Columbia to discover primitive inline movements. Featuring: Todd McInerney, Colin Brattey, Stuart Brattey, Joey McGarry & Leon Basin.