Posts Tagged ‘full video’
Headcase Live Bonus: Jon Julio Section + More
The Apple that fell far from the Tree is a documentary film that depicts a day in the life of Mr. Sean Sea, however on this particular day he experiences a series of daydreams, reflecting different times in his life, that flash through his head uncontrollably throughout the day.
Reflecting on his rollerblading lifestyle and a series of traumatic events that resulted from it causes him to spiral downward into a sad state of depression and lunacy. He comes to the realization that his dedication to his lifestyle has guided him nowhere except into the dirt.
He symbolically covers himself in mud and parades through the streets in one last-ditch effort to eliminate some of the ignorance and stupidity that surrounds his lifestyle. However as he continues parading through the streets covered in mud, he finally realizes his choice to continue on with this lifestyle is not contigent upon how anyone views it, but is for different reasons altogether. Sean Cullen is a real person. The outcome of his lifestyle is yet to be determined.
Also Starring Patrick Lennen and Erik Bailey. Produced by Patrick Lennen.
Additional Editing by Paul John. Tromatik Pictures 2004.
Featuring profiles on Ben Weis, Pat Lennen, Jon Murakami, Mike Choley, Sean Cullen, Ruben Feinberg, Casey Bagozzi, and two Erik Bailey sections.
Tracklist courtesy of Rollingedits.
- Intro: Spoon – The Way We Get By.
- Ben Weis: Aphex Twin – Windowlicker.
- Sean Cullen: The betaband – *Unknown*, Siouxshie and the Banshees – The Staircase Mystery.
- Reuben Feinberg: Slick Rick – Children’s Story.
- John Murakami: The Royal Tennebaums Soundtrack.
- Mike Choley: Prefuse 73 – Choking You.
- First Outro: RJD2 – Ghostwriter.
Featuring sections Jon Julio (12:57), Josh Petty (23:37) & Dustin Latimer (30:39). produced by Jon Julio, Brian Smith & TJ Webber.
Soundtrack courtesy of Rollingvideos
- Intro: Mr Dibbs Dose One and Jel – Aliens
- Tour Section: Bob James – Take Me To The Mardi Gras
- Jon Julio: Xololanxinco – Farmer’s Market of the Beast
- Josh Petty: Beat Junkies – Style Wars Styles of Beyond
- Dustin Latimer: Mr Dibbs – The Media
Profiles of Chris Haffey, Randy Spizer, Brandon Campbell, Alex Broskow and Mike Leaf. Also featuring Chris Farmer, Louie Zamora, Connor O’Brien, Brandon Mateer and more. 2013 Repost.
- Intro: Interpol – Untitled
- Chris Haffey: Portishead – Strangers
- Mike Leaf 1: Ball Slap From RK
- Mike Leaf 2: Instrumentals
- Roadhouse (Randy Spizer): Black Sabbath – Sabbra Cadabra
- Montage: Division of Laura Lee – Trapped In
- Alex Broskow: Smashing Pumpkins – Everlasting Gaze
- Brandon Campbell Intro: Van Morrison – Sweet Thing
- Brandon Campbell: Radiohead – Idioteque(live on snl)
- Barn Burner: Pretty Girls Make Graves – Ghosts In The Radio
- USD Road Trip: The Trail of Dead – Another Morning Stoner
- Credits: The Shins – When You Notice the Stripes
- Unknown: Pete Wingfield – 18 With a Bullet
- Unknown: Necro – Freestyle
My second video, but the first one I actually edited on a computer. You can tell I had fun with some effects that were available. Sections on Billy O’Neill, Franco Cammayo, Austin Paz and Thomasz Roginski. – Austin Paz.
Sections: Encore (03:51), Billy O’Neill (07:46), Montage 1 (11:52), Thomasz Roginski (14:55), Franco Cammayo (18:19), Montage 2 (21:24), Austin Paz (25:46), Outro (31:28), B-roll (35:34).
Sections: Billy O’Neill (2:01), Montage 1 (4:51), Narong My (9:20), Thomasz Roginski (12:20), Montage 2 (14:08), Franco Cammayo (17:29), Falls (21:12), Austin Paz (23:55), Montage 3 (28:33), Outro (32:42), B-Roll (37:56).
Previously: Time to waste (2006) by Austin Paz: Full Video.
Sections: Franco Cammayo (4:37), New Jersey (8:16), Austin Paz (11:26), Billy O’Neill (18:30), Outro (22:34).