Posts Tagged ‘demode’
Courtesy of Rollingvideos.com.
- Opener: Why? – Teeth Behind Kisses (Live album).
- Chris Haffey: Themselves – Mouthful.
- Montage 1: The Strokes – 1251.
- Marcus Benavides: Buck65 – Phil (Live).
- Iain Mcleod: Dug – Swells Of Ohio part 1, Odd Nos Dam – track 15, Odd Nos Dam – track 2, DJ Shadow – Disavowed, DJ Signify – Peek’ a Boo (Part 2).
- Montage 2: The Vue – Look Out For Traffic.
- Damien Wilson: Radio Head – Climbing Up The Walls.
- Lyle Shivak: Alias – Caged In, Wasting Away.
- Montage 3: Ima Robot – Philosiphophy.
- Colin Mcleod: Boom Bip – Awaiting An Accident, Placebo – Every Me and Every you (Sneaker Pimps remix).
- Credits: Modest Mouse – The Ocean Breathes Salty.
- B-roll: Alex Boyd – Untitled (Live).
- Old Skewl Edit: Oasis – Do You Know What I Mean.
- Marcus Benavides 2: Sixtoo – Fear of Flying, Sixtoo – Baroque.
Carl: Hello my name is Carl Sturgess with artistry productions i am the creator of film demode and Killer Boots
CM: Ok people have to know about that! so how did u get into videography.
Carl: Well it was pretty cool actually how i got into it. i always had a thing for cameras, when i was young i use to grab cheep film cameras and take pictures everywhere.
Then when i got to high school i had already been rollerblading for about a year before i was a freshman and i took photography in high school but then when i met Jeff Stockwell, Iain Mcleod and Colin Mcleod who all went to my high school i started realizing how much better they were than me at rollerblading…
Not that i sucked or anything but compared to them who had been doing it for almost 4 years by then i was 3 years behind. so one day instead of bringing my film camera to take pictures i grabed my moms jvc camcorder. and from then on i continued to to film Jeff, Iain and Colin. […]