Posts Tagged ‘clac’
English & french language.
Clac is a new rollerblading print media from France.
“We stop everything and we start from scratch”. This was our first idea ; we couldn’t begin on strong foundations without crashing all before. So Clac is not a mix of Rolls & Arrogance but rather a brand new product with a new identity.
We made this agreement naturally after Jon Matter became the Roll’s editorial director. The common ideas between him and JCB from Arrogance allowed us to go on the same way and we are fairly proud of that today. All will begin very soon et we have many nice projects to come this year, so, stay awake and see you soon in your local skateshop or in your newsagents.
– The Clac magazine team.
Clac magazine issue 1 was published in April 2011 in France & worldwide skateshops.
- Les Nouvelles: All the latest news and gossips on the skating world.
- Leche Vitrine: The brand new clothes of our European brands and some other good products.
- L’artiste: Dicover the Canadian, Immony Men, and his rather conceptual works.
- Culture: Some books, 1 CD and a Parisian collective, Yeah Dish.
- Mecanique: The new Rollerblade RG and the Kaltik S. Swain frame.
- Le Winterclash: Story of the biggest European contest.
- Magneto: Our judgement on the latest skating DVD releases.
- Cheese: Discover the Texan, Fritz Peitzner and the German, Maik Lojewski.
- The Seans: The most rock’n’roll French crew.
- Leon Humphries: Interview “Best of” of a leader of the English scene.
- Sydney: Report on Sydney with CJ Wellsmore, Ryan Arnold, Tien N’guyen …
- Dominic Sagona: After several months of absence due to numerous injuries, the most stylish skater of the world is back on his skates. Discover the first pictures when he came to Barcelona.
- DIY Clement Boucau: Some imagination, some planks, 3 or 4 screws and some good will …
- Les Sucreries: Some pictures of our photographers around the world.
- Agenda: All dates of upcoming events.
All on over 80 pages. Including 1 poster of Richie Eisler and Michael Garlinghouse.
Clac magazine issue 2 will be available in few days at your skateshops. Cover: Matthias Ogger.
Content (80 pages)
- Les nouvelles: The latest news in France and abroad on the skating world.
- Leche-vitrine: Some clothes and more.
- L’artiste: Discover or rediscover the work of Wes Driver, one of the best photographers in the skating world.
- Culture: a book, a CD, a film and an interview with Ilia “Everydayz” Koutchoukov.
- Mecanique: The famous Valo JJ Light on the test bench.
- Magneto: Our opinion on the latest rollerblading DVD releases.
- Cheese: You had Fritz Peitzner on the first issue, it’s the time of his friend Josh Glowicki now and the English guy, Elliot Stevens.
- Les freres Ruckly: You have discovered Charlie in Vine St, but perhaps you do not know his brother Hugo.
- Le Tour Nique: 1 week between the Nl contest in Strasbourg, the FISE in Montpellier and the Foch Invitational in Lyon.
- Le Nomades tour: the shop’s 2011 European tour with Robert Guerrero, David Sizemore, Chaz Sands, Warren Digne & more.
- Montreal: Report on the scene of the largest french city in Canada.
- Le Loco skate tour: English guys and Erik Bailey in Scotland.
- Matthias Ogger: Interview with a German living in Melbourne recently.
- Les sucreries: Some pictures of our photographers around the world.
- DIY de Mathias Silhan: How a simple stone can make the difference.