Meet the latest Remz weapon, a classy and stylish update of the acclaimed 2.0, the New Chris Haffey Signature 2.1
Along with conceiving the low-cut skin design pioneered on the 2.0 and matching his own “V-cut + strap” setup, Chris Haffey personally put a multitude of samples through the test to meet his high technical expectations.
The new 2.1 is updated with new skin materials and stronger eyelets, combines a modern yet classic color scheme reminiscent of the 2000 Remedyz (when Chris first started rocking Remz), and includes all the advanced features that made the 2.0 a top-seller such as the redesigned rear lacing system, the precise neoprene liner with softer shock-absorber, strong hockey laces giving the skate a distinctive and athletic look, and the new concept of High Resilience (HR) construction providing optimum control & foot support.
“It sucks your foot in there and keeps it right where it needs to be so you’re in complete control at all times” says Chris about the Remz HR concept that he helped develop.
As a reflection of Chris Haffey who recently took the title of World Champion (with the 2.1 on his feet), his New 2.1 signature model is a winner and might well make you a better skater!
- New Classy and Stylish low-cut design by Chris Haffey
- New HR ‘High Resilience’ skin concept
- New high-end ergonomic Remz liner built to Chris’s specifications
- Chris Haffey original freedom-of-feet setup w/ Rear lacing system
- Reinforced ankle strap (w/ plastic buckles included in the box)
- GC FTL2 frames
- 57mm/90a Chris Haffey 4×4 wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings