all white razors SL for sale

Discussion in 'Selling, Buying, Trading, Searching' started by m@rc, Jan 30, 2012.

1. m@rc

m@rc Member

no longer available
  2. 5c0tt

5c0tt Member

how much you looking for? my mate might be interested.
  3. m@rc

m@rc Member

make me an offer
  4. 5c0tt

5c0tt Member

Well iv just payd £50 for some good condition a3s boot only so around that price?
  5. m@rc

m@rc Member

nah theres no way these r practicly brand new I could sell the parts n get more than £50 lol thinking of keeping them to trash about in bad weather anyways
  6. 5c0tt

5c0tt Member

no worries
  7. mikey

mikey New Member

hey if you still have those razors id trade you remz 0801s size ten for them. they also include the duel injections that came with them if u want them msg me if u want them
  8. m@rc

m@rc Member

pics??
  9. mikey

mikey New Member

i will send pics tonight just leave ur email here and ill send them to your email.
  10. m@rc

m@rc Member

sent it u via pm send me some pics n Ill let you know
  11. rollerforlife

rollerforlife New Member

i have some white xsjado. just got new parts on the size uk 8 but im uk 9.5 and small shell fits fine... new base plate new soul plates and new cuff. all white... been skate once with the new stuff
  12. m@rc

m@rc Member

nah id need to buy footwraps then cheers tho
  13. reiko

reiko Member

right, how much for those cuffs, ill even send some SL cuffs for you to have but i want your cuffs. name your price. i would buy them buy i have A3s in the same condition, cheers buddy
  14. m@rc

m@rc Member

I wouldnt sell parts it would have to be the whole skate or nothing sorry mate
  15. reiko

reiko Member

realistically then how much do you want? see youve got the dre2 liners and cuffs and im guessing soul kit too?
  16. m@rc

m@rc Member

Ive got a buyer for the whole skate now mate, a friend of mine is buying them cheers tho

SOLD!!