Larger Picture on Imgur. Photo: ALsticking (via).
Fise World Montpellier - It's now (May 24-28, 2017). The event is live, check the livestream on Dailymotion | Visit Fise.fr.
Bonus: The FISE just released a video with Joe Atkinson previewing the course of the Roller Slopestyle, enjoy!
9TO5DigiMedia and FP Films is proud to present the 4th installment of the Future of Rollerblading series. We were able to film with some of the most legendary bladers in the game along with some of the new generation of shredders in NYC, California, Atlanta, North Carolina, Las Vegas, and Spain.
MP4 Video (via Instagram).
F.O.R. 4 is out! you can support the project on Sellfy.
Play: F.O.R 4 Bonus Edit | Eugen Enin – F.O.R. 4 (Extras) | Damon Franklin (Lake Havasu) – FOR 4 Bonus | 181st (NYC) – FOR 4 Bonus (2017) with Billy O’neill, Boschi Pope, Victor Arias & Julian Bah.
In 2016, the french skater Nicolas Auroux delighted us with his quality skating. Here is a promo edit of the man, right before the 2017 edition of the Shred Da Ground, Paris edition (june 3rd, flyer).
Camera: Lucas Spenle, Kevin Ciman, Pierre Olivier.
Featuring: Chris Haffey, Charles Dunkle, Trace Taylor, Marc Senn, Roadhouse, Jeff Stockwell, Daniel Pope, Cory Casey, Beau Hale, Sayer Danforth, Brandon Frost, Brian Shima, Dustin Halleran, Garret Slobey, Walk Austin, Tim Taylor, Rob Thompson, Nick Wood, Jeromy Morris, Brandon Mateer, Julian Bah, Benny Harmanous, Jon Elliot, Kurt Newman, Murda and more! Produced by: Shawn Engler and Charles Dunkle.
21 days with Chris Haffey at 13:00 (play on Youtube).
Soundtrack (courtesy of Rollingvideos).
- Montage 1: Bad Company - Bad Company.
- Montage 2: Gary Jules - Mad World.
- Jeff Stockwell: Pink Floyd - Happiest Days of Our Lives.
- Roadhouse: Unknown.
- Chris Haffey: Marilyn Manson - The Nobodies.
- Noir Trailer: The Faint - Cars pass in cold blood.
- Montage 3: Anti Flag - Angry young and poor.
- Credits: The Who - Who are you.
Filmed in Sao Bernardo do Campo (Brazil).
Visit Traxart.com.br (Blading Team).
Olga Bouwhuis and Pieter Wijnant are the owners of Adapt brand. Adapt is a inline skating brand handmade in Holland. Hope you enjoy this 66 minute talk with the two owners of this unique brand who wants to reduce the number of skates sold and improve the quality of their customers.
- 01:25 - it all started as a love story.
- 05:33 - freestyle blading, rollerblading or inline skating?
- 07:53 - traded Belgium for Holland.
- 08:05 - End of Forward Freestyle
- 10:40 - "I was encouraged by my mom to skip school and skate if the weather was good."
- 12:30 - Called Olga and told her about a Dream to make a skate and had a name..
- 17:20 - we are 2 handshakes away from every other skater.
- 20:06 - Lino and Pieter were speed skaters.
- 21:22 - rollerblade twister boot
- 23:00 - 4 screws frame mounting system
- 28:55 - New adapt secret skate project
- 30:02 - Adapt goal.
- 30:20 - making skates more expensive
- 32:53 - Adapts for slalom
- 35:25 - How Lino plans his days
- 36:52 - Olga's main role
- 39:10 - I'm a full time chef
- 41:20 - Adapt Team video
- 45:10 - Mike Lilly and actual Adapt Team
- 48:10 - Fake but funny advertise break
- 58:30 - Randy spizer and Louie Zamora had Adapt Skates.
- 59:37 - Nick Labarre
- 1:00:44 - Julian Bah
- 1:03:27 - New Hyper Skates vegan
- 1:05:12 - should we make a geeky part 2 or not?
Music: "Mr. Roboto" by Styx.
Eugen Enin paying homage to the Daily Bread cover (july - august 1998), featuring Jon Julio . Photo by Sam Cooper, Vertical Backslide Stall in Heiden (Germany).
Larger Picture of both covers. You can check the content of One Mag Issue 23 on Oneblademag.com (printed and shipping in June).