"Skating has to mature and grow, which it hasn't. It has regressed." — Beau Cottington.
Joe Navran's 1998 video: "Future of Rollerblading" featuring Erik Burke, Robert Lievanos, Dustin Latimer, Josh Clarke, Jason Marshall, John Starr, Brian Shima, Pat Lennen, Matt Andrews, and "Future Prospects": John Glynn, Kevin Gillan, Billy Prislin, Pat Milbery, and more... This video inspired A LOT of people to make their own blade flicks.
Youtube Mirror. Cover & video courtesy of Oneblademag.com.
Sections: Jon Elliott (2:40), Omar Wysong (8:00), Friends (12:30), Brian Shima (17:36), Falls (24:50), Dustin Latimer (29:55), Aaron Feinberg (40:10). Also featuring: Arlo Eisenberg, Robert Lievanos, Brooke Howard Smith, BJ Bernhart, Eric Schrijn, Fridolin Eelbo, Louie Zamora, Murda, Dom Sagona and many more.
Soundtrack Listing (courtesy of Rollingvideos)
- Intro: DJ Shadow – What Does Your Soul Look Like (pt.2)
- Jon Elliott: Pink Floyd – Time
- Omar Wysong: Krayzie Bone feat. Snoop Dogg – The War iz On
- Friends: Michael Jackson – Billy Jean
- Brian Shima 1: Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – Last Dance w/ Mary Jane
- Brian Shima 2: Nirvana – Something in the Way
- Crashes: Mott the Hoople – All the Young Dudes
- Dustin Latimer 1: Cirque Du Soleil – Rumeurs
- Dustin Latimer 2: Cirque Du Soleil – Ombra
- Aaron Feinberg: Foreigner – Juke Box Hero