Posts Tagged ‘full video’
Featuring full profiles on Joey Chase (florida) & Matthias Ogger (Germany). With skating from Mark Wojda, John Bolino, Michael Braud, Cameron Talbott, Matty Schrock, Brad Magnuson, Kc Roche, Vinny Minton, Mike French and many more.
Filmed in Paris, Munich, Arizona, Florida, North West, Colorado, and Alabama, Las Angeles, San Diego, and Las Vegas. Motion Graphics by Matt Andrews, illustrations by Chris Tinsley.
With sections previously unavailable online: First Part (3:40), Rob Guerrero (7:00), Second Kare Lindberg part + Mathieu Heinemann narration + World Cities Part (22:37), Outro (29:25).
Featuring Dominik Wagner, Kare Lindberg, Mathieu Heinemann. Also featuring Jacob Juul, Robert Guerrero, Gabriel Hyden, Marc Moreno & Anders Rishoj.
Filmed in the cities: Paris, Copenhagen, Berlin, Chicago, Innsbruck, Barcelona, NYC. Traitement won the Cinematic Award at the 2011 Danish adventure film festival.
- Intro: The Jesus & Mary Chain – Never Understand
- Title Sequence: The Shaggs – Wheels
- Chase Rushing: The Cure – Im Cold (studio mix)
- Sean Santamaria 1: The Elite – My Confusion
- Sean Santamaria 2: Velvet Underground – Im Sticking with you
- Micheal Collins: Sonic youth – Teenage Riot
- Kaya Turski 1: The Boys – Independent Girl
- Kaya Turski 2: Modern English – Melt with you
- Brenton Wheeler 1: T-Rex – Ride the white Swan
- Brenton Wheeler 2: Count 5 – Psychotic Reaction
- Mike Lilly 1: Wayne Newton – Danke Shae
- Mikl Lilly 2: Joy Division – The Kill
- Friends: Guns n Roses – Mama Kin
- Alex Broskow: The Misfits – Horror Business
- Micah Yeager: The Clash – lost in the Supermarket
- Credits: The Jesus & Mary Chain – Taste of Cindy
- After Credits: Devo – Gates of Steel
Brandon Negrete Fund
We are all truly heartbroken over the loss of our dear friend Brandon Jesus Negrete. To help his family, a PayPal donation has been set up to help raise money for any expenses. 100% of the money raised will go directly to Brandon’s family. Whether it’s $1 or $1,000, no amount is too small or too large.
Profiles of Chris Haffey, Randy Spizer, Brandon Campbell, Alex Broskow and Mike Leaf. Also featuring Chris Farmer, Louie Zamora, Connor O’Brien, Brandon Mateer and more.
- Intro: Interpol – Untitled
- Chris Haffey: Portishead – Strangers
- Mike Leaf 1: Ball Slap From RK
- Mike Leaf 2: Instrumentals
- Roadhouse (Randy Spizer): Black Sabbath – Sabbra Cadabra
- Montage: Division of Laura Lee – Trapped In
- Alex Broskow: Smashing Pumpkins – Everlasting Gaze
- Brandon Campbell Intro: Van Morrison – Sweet Thing
- Brandon Campbell: Radiohead – Idioteque(live on snl)
- Barn Burner: Pretty Girls Make Graves – Ghosts In The Radio
- USD Road Trip: The Trail of Dead – Another Morning Stoner
- Credits: The Shins – When You Notice the Stripes
- Unknown: Pete Wingfield – 18 With a Bullet
- Unknown: Necro – Freestyle
This video has Mr Burke, some proto free-skiing and a lot of legendary tricks. A must experience even by today’s standards.
I’ll just steal the quote off the back cover of VG4 but imagine it being about VG5. – Joey McGarry.
“Even years later when the tricks have progressed and the sport has evolved VG4 will be a video you can always go back to and remember why it is you skate”
Barely Dead, the saga of modern rollerblading. A film by Doug Urquhart, written by Justin Eisinger.
S3LF is a video filmed between 2005-2008, based primarily in Austin, TX.
Loosely tied together are sections on Brian Freeman, Zack Gutweiler, Logan Harlan, Tim Logan, Mason Richard and others.
March 2013 update (Trailer originally posted on Thursday, November 22nd, 2012):
You can now check the full video of Flip Flops online, for free.
In the summer of 2011, a group of skateboarders went on a two week adventure around the beautiful islands off the western Canadian coast. This film showcases the highlights of their trip.
Support Task Shop & download the video here for $2.
Through several sports, we tried to explain some kind of movements: Rollerblading, freerunning, lightpainting and skiing.
Blading part at 10:00.
Mouvement is NOT a porn action sport movie, it tries to show how several sports and several riders can be linked by their tricks, their feeling, their movement and their passion.
With interviews, small segments, unique shots and spots, the movie shows you a vision of our lifestyle. Mouvement is a simple way to gather people with what they love.
Featuring Yogi Nakata, Hugues Rousseau, Florian Beaumont, Abel Djilali, Frederic Gallazo, Bastien David, David Gombert, Tim Marsh, Louis Villar, Patrick Francisco, Xavier Tanbault, Adrien Clairaz, Warren Digne, Patrick Sutnen, Sebastien Allain, Matthieu Heinemann, Brandon Calleja, Julien Pugot & Niels Dalery.