Posts Tagged ‘chris farmer’
August 2010 Repost.
Directed by Paul John. Filmed by Paul John, Johnny Two Times, Jc Rowe and Sean Kelso. Edited by Paul John and Malcom Heard.
Camera and lighting assistance by Carlo Serran and Laura Serran. Art direction by Christopher Pesh and Vannesa Royale. Graphics by Jc Rowe. Music by Clique Talk.
Xsjado unleashed their first solid 2.0 Chris Farmer 5 Skate. We all know Chris Farmer is in love with every improvement if the 2.0 skates.
Xsjado redesigned the Farmer model with a low top slip-on foot wrap for an simple fit and easy install. They increased the padding of the ankle pad for skaters who wanted the classic Xsjado fit.
Aside from the padding, Farmer decided to go with a classic black and white color scheme with some flashy black and white cheetah print.
- Memory Foam Tongue padding
- Xsjado relief cut pedal top cuff
- high quality leather straps
- 3 position adjustable double ring mount
- slimmer & stronger nylon upper strap
- new slim instep design
- smaller flex vent for more support
- memory foam instep padding
- relocated buckle position
- new 1 piece soul
- shell now available in 4 sizes!
- 2 piece hinged cuff
- 3 position adjustable instep strap mount
- added strap protection & allows for regular strap buckle mounting
A little insight as to what is going on in kcmo: Farm is my neighbor and our crew is getting deep.
We’ve become the central hub for blading in the United States, making it easier for us to join forces and be extremely productive.
This is a little piece Farm and I wanted to share for our boot sponsor, Xsjado. – Sean Kelso.
Filmed by Sean Kelso, Chris Farmer, Alexander Broskow and Ivan Narez.