An unplanned slice of pie. I had a bunch of footage of Leon Humphries that had no end direction. Leon hit me up and asked to use it for a deal dedicated to one of his awesome sponsors, Loco skates skate shop.
This is some of the last footage that Leon was riding for SSM. And also some of the new footage since riding a pair of Valo M12s. Consider this the calm before the storm. #SOBER is coming real soon. – Jon Lee.
Thanks to Ian Gallais & Jake Eley for the titles. 2nd angle help by Alex Burston.
May 2010 Repost.
Soundtrack courtesy of Rollingvideos.
- Intro: Ratatat – Seventeen Years.
- Chris Haffey Intro: The Dresden Dolls – Coin Operated Boy.
- Chris Haffey: Interpol – Evil.
- Friends/Tour Section: The Postal Service – Such Great Heights.
- Pat Lennen: Scott Walker – Jackie.
- The Rat Pack: The Cure – Jumping Someone’s Else’s Train.
- Brian Shima: The Clash – London Calling.
- Alex Broskow 1: The Rapture – Out of the Races and on to the track.
- Alex Broskow 2: Siouxsie & the Banshees – Spellbound.
- Credits: Donovan – Hurdy Gurdy Man.
- Credits Part 2: Spandau Ballet – To cut a long story short.
- Bonus: Henry Hubbard: The Epoxies – Need more time.
- Bonus: Haffey Remix: The dresden dolls – Girl anachronism.
- Bonus: Bloodstains: Agent Orange – Living In Darkness.
- Bonus: Slow Mo: Aphex Twin – Avril 14th.
- Bonus: Santee Antics: Dead Milkmen – Takin’ Retards To The Zoo.
- Bonus: Lennen Remix: Ugly Casanova – Things I don’t remember.
With Matthew Ladewski, Pat Ridder, Dominik Stransky, Scottie Buttler, Anthony Anderson, Sandro Gruenheid, Robbie Pitts, Nick Labarre, Ivan Narez, Adam Brierley, Victor Arias, Blk Matt, Jeph Howard & Alex Broskow.
Filmed by Matt Caratelli and Glenn Beardmore, edited by Glenn Beardmore.
Music by The Strokes.
Previously: Phil Moss, Sydney (Australia): Edit by Daniel Hoehne.
I never quit skating. After sustaining a concussion that made me lose my sense of smell and taste I took a much needed mental and physical break from skating and I started to take my health more seriously.
For the past 8 months I’ve been working full time for 5 multi-million dollar fitness brands doing their design and video. It has allowed me to have the ability to skate how I want to again.
Have fun skating. Do what you want. Wear what you want. Listen to what you want. Skate what you want. Do you and fuck what everyone thinks. – Stefan Brandow.
I was lucky enough to make it out to the Nitro World Games in Salt Lake City, Utah and was able to get a little bit of footage of these amazing stunts. – Erick Rodriguez.
- Chris Haffey (USA)
- Roman Abrate (FRA)
- Dave Lang (USA)