USD Realm 2013 (Powerblading)

USD Realm 2013 (Powerblading)

Thanks i t o.

Support Rollernews: make your purchases on Amazon via this link. Thanks!

Tags: , , ,

• Anonymous

What is that its horrible like the worst i have ever seen EVER

• ronin

I have the exact same skates in my garage. I bought them from Fila in 1995. Don’t buy them they are crap.

• Domi

this is some kind of a joke, isn’t it? the principle is great, but the execution is an epic fail. sorry, USD, this is horrible :(

• zakbuys

In some weird way… i kind of like it?

• Your french friend … you know what I am Sayin

Zack …. I had this before I knew you , in the Fila way …
    They re ready to everything in purpose of recycle parts of all their skate .
    What a bad melting pot !!!

They’d better buy the Salomon’s shell nah ?

• BP

I see they are finally changing the realm up a little bit, carbon 4 cuffs instead of no hinged cuff, looks like they are using a liner similar to the new phoenix liners, the powerstrap will finally keep your heel down and the frames work… Thou that soul isn’t the best on the market, they just need to be paired with some seven souls and these wouldn’t be to bad! Would actually skate these!

• Yves

Good idea, love it!!!

• Dis Dick

Different frame and wheel setup, lose all the USD branding and it’s be a clean looking skate. I never skated the Fila skate back in the day, but always thought is was decent looking. I love my carbons though, no need to back track.

• Cooooool

They put a new cuff on them! If you put some carbon, seven’s, or xsjado 2.0 soul plates on these with regular aggressive frames, you have yourself a solid entry level aggressive skate. Stop being such bitches about everything.

• Mario

Hey! Itsa poop on frame, whya you putta poop on a frame eh?

USD I no likea you for theeese

• Abber

What’s that I taste in my mouth? Oh it’s vomit.

• pcp

homo

Your comment was a bit too short. Please go back and try again.

• Bubbles

Dear USD, You boys have bone a bit to far… This shit looks ridiculous, get it together guys. Your fan, and faithful owner of Classic Thrones, UFS Thrones, and Imperials.

• don’t care if you hate me

death to powerblading

your comment is too pygmy in size please suck it

• Bladerganggggggg

‘Anonymous Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 2:46 pm
    What is that its horrible like the worst i have ever seen EVER

ronin Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Domi Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 3:11 pm

Mario Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 5:27 pm
    Hey! Itsa poop on frame, whya you putta poop on a frame eh?

USD I no likea you for theeese

Abber Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 5:45 pm
    What’s that I taste in my mouth? Oh it’s vomit.

pcp Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 6:09 pm
    homo

Your comment was a bit too short. Please go back and try again.

don’t care if you hate me Says:
    December 5th, 2012 at 6:44 pm
    death to powerblading

your comment is too pygmy in size please suck it”

LOL

• Anonymous

sick Krusty’s bro.

• Justin beiber

Hey guys the first time I aggressive skated I fell on my knee and a scraped it so I quit like a little bitch. But I like these skates.

Are these good skates for a raging phaggot like me? Will these huge wheels protect my legs incase I might fall. Also do the wheels come in diffrent colors preferably pastel colors? But it’s ok if they don’t becuase I’m trying to be a rapper now and black is good for my rapper outfit

• Anonymous

haha those are fucking horrbile

• merica

yeah those are fucking gross looking, sometimes less is more usd. those extra unnecessary details arent going to make a shit skate any better, and if you wanna go ahead and buy the boot, then buy new frames and soul plates, you might as well just save your money for an all together better skate instead of trying to upgrade a piece of shit. also, can this powerblading bullshit please die out all ready? its probably the biggest waste of money in rollerblading of all time, those are seriously just 125$ roller hockey wheels and frames that are useless unless you just want to skate faster and not do tricks. nothing aggressive about it.

• Anonymous

• talent310

^ i’d rather long board than skateboard tbh

• History of Powerblading

“Powerblading is to rollerblading what longboarding is to skateboarding. Real skaters think its a joke because its done by dicks, for dicks.”

So you think Eislers is not a “real” skater, and a “dick” then. You’re a fucking moron.

• Anonymous

Please just stop

• Anonymous

..its hammer time

• Anonymous

i just want the shell. those look pretty straight. just put some carbon soles and your good

• Mr Shine

I broke my ankle in a pair of those skates!! when i did i 720. =(

• KutRalf

Looks like a Custom skate, not a bad idea to enhance the Realm skate.

I would use a Seven Cuf,carbon soulplates and loose the strange 45 degree buckle.

• wow

it looks like some one smoked crack and then built a skate..

• don’t care if you hate me

i think these would be good as a rolling portable toilet. ya know you’re out skating and gotta take a shit…look around no toilet in sight, just have one of your buds toss you on of these. Just grab a hold while moving, squat, and finish just in time to pull of a 720 neg. makio. plus those big wheels should keep the squatting to minimum

• yo

not cool at all

• USD BDSM

The USD BDSM Model. DDAAAAAMN I WANT SOME OF THEM NEW USD BDSMs!!!

• Anonymous

@history of rollerblading, conference just sent richie and nick lomax powerblade shit to try and market their shitty 125$ frame and wheel set up. they are not powerbladers just because they made an edit or two you turd, go fuck yourself.

• JESUS was here.

how many bad ideas can we put together?

• senate boy

the soul and boot and set up for a power strap. As if we had an after market power strap company.