Posts Tagged ‘xsjado chris farmer’
Xsjado unleashed their first solid 2.0 Chris Farmer 5 Skate. We all know Chris Farmer is in love with every improvement if the 2.0 skates.
Xsjado redesigned the Farmer model with a low top slip-on foot wrap for an simple fit and easy install. They increased the padding of the ankle pad for skaters who wanted the classic Xsjado fit.
Aside from the padding, Farmer decided to go with a classic black and white color scheme with some flashy black and white cheetah print.
- Memory Foam Tongue padding
- Xsjado relief cut pedal top cuff
- high quality leather straps
- 3 position adjustable double ring mount
- slimmer & stronger nylon upper strap
- new slim instep design
- smaller flex vent for more support
- memory foam instep padding
- relocated buckle position
- new 1 piece soul
- shell now available in 4 sizes!
- 2 piece hinged cuff
- 3 position adjustable instep strap mount
- added strap protection & allows for regular strap buckle mounting
Photos: Skatesetup.com. Thanks Fake & Abirch.