Coming up: USD Phoenix Liners: Where function, comfort and quality open new doors in the liner market.
In our yearly board meeting with our big cat investors and the guys from the stock exchange we made some huge corporate decisions and a conclusion was made – USD would now have to take over the liner industry.
USD Phoenix FL Liner (89,95 euros)
USD Phoenix Liner (59,95 euros)
Phoenix liners: Better performance liners
The idea was to make something functional, comfortable and simple. Below you can find just some of the great developments we have worked on to make this the best liner available in rolling.
USD has been speeding ahead of the pack when it comes to evolution and technology and these liners follow this path. Not only does USD provide the most advanced boots in skating, but it now also is about to drop the industries most advanced and functional liner.
- New 1 piece sindie latex foam padding, for optimum anatomical shape and better fit as well as highly improved heel lock.
- New 1 piece tongue, as developed for the Carbon 2 – perfect cushion, flex and comfort.
- Fast lacing system with clip fixture.
- Simple and clean new look – efficient and functional.
- Full neoprene toe, slim but effective for maximizing fit on Thrones and other narrow / small fitting skates.
- High-end outside nanoleather material
- Perfect shape – lasted to perfection. This is no sloppy, fat looking liner, just perfect shape and fit from the beginning, with 0 break in time.
- New Shocksole outsole with EVA – Not only a functional walking boot, this also means it has a built in shock absorber. A further gel cushion sits under the heel for unbeatable shock absorbtion.
- Rear carry strap is now also a pull strap, fixed right into the bottom of the liner
Available this week.
Photos: Grindhouse. Thanks Domi.