Posts Tagged ‘pat lennen’
Music: The Rapture – Out of the Races and on to the track, Siouxsie & the Banshees – Spellbound.
May 2010 Repost.
Soundtrack courtesy of Rollingvideos.
- Intro: Ratatat – Seventeen Years.
- Chris Haffey Intro: The Dresden Dolls – Coin Operated Boy.
- Chris Haffey: Interpol – Evil.
- Friends/Tour Section: The Postal Service – Such Great Heights.
- Pat Lennen: Scott Walker – Jackie.
- The Rat Pack: The Cure – Jumping Someone’s Else’s Train.
- Brian Shima: The Clash – London Calling.
- Alex Broskow 1: The Rapture – Out of the Races and on to the track.
- Alex Broskow 2: Siouxsie & the Banshees – Spellbound.
- Credits: Donovan – Hurdy Gurdy Man.
- Credits Part 2: Spandau Ballet – To cut a long story short.
- Bonus: Henry Hubbard: The Epoxies – Need more time.
- Bonus: Haffey Remix: The dresden dolls – Girl anachronism.
- Bonus: Bloodstains: Agent Orange – Living In Darkness.
- Bonus: Slow Mo: Aphex Twin – Avril 14th.
- Bonus: Santee Antics: Dead Milkmen – Takin’ Retards To The Zoo.
- Bonus: Lennen Remix: Ugly Casanova – Things I don’t remember.
The Apple that fell far from the Tree is a documentary film that depicts a day in the life of Mr. Sean Sea, however on this particular day he experiences a series of daydreams, reflecting different times in his life, that flash through his head uncontrollably throughout the day.
Reflecting on his rollerblading lifestyle and a series of traumatic events that resulted from it causes him to spiral downward into a sad state of depression and lunacy. He comes to the realization that his dedication to his lifestyle has guided him nowhere except into the dirt.
He symbolically covers himself in mud and parades through the streets in one last-ditch effort to eliminate some of the ignorance and stupidity that surrounds his lifestyle. However as he continues parading through the streets covered in mud, he finally realizes his choice to continue on with this lifestyle is not contigent upon how anyone views it, but is for different reasons altogether. Sean Cullen is a real person. The outcome of his lifestyle is yet to be determined.
Also Starring Patrick Lennen and Erik Bailey. Produced by Patrick Lennen.
Additional Editing by Paul John. Tromatik Pictures 2004.
Featuring profiles on Ben Weis, Pat Lennen, Jon Murakami, Mike Choley, Sean Cullen, Ruben Feinberg, Casey Bagozzi, and two Erik Bailey sections.
Tracklist courtesy of Rollingedits.
- Intro: Spoon – The Way We Get By.
- Ben Weis: Aphex Twin – Windowlicker.
- Sean Cullen: The betaband – *Unknown*, Siouxshie and the Banshees – The Staircase Mystery.
- Reuben Feinberg: Slick Rick – Children’s Story.
- John Murakami: The Royal Tennebaums Soundtrack.
- Mike Choley: Prefuse 73 – Choking You.
- First Outro: RJD2 – Ghostwriter.