Posts Tagged ‘jcb’
Read Clac Magazine Vol1 on Issu.com.
Clac magazine issue 1 was published in April 2011 in France & worldwide skateshops.
Clac is a new rollerblading print media from France.
“We stop everything and we start from scratch”. This was our first idea ; we couldn’t begin on strong foundations without crashing all before. So Clac is not a mix of Rolls & Arrogance but rather a brand new product with a new identity.
We made this agreement naturally after Jon Matter became the Roll’s editorial director. The common ideas between him and JCB from Arrogance allowed us to go on the same way and we are fairly proud of that today. All will begin very soon et we have many nice projects to come this year, so, stay awake and see you soon in your local skateshop or in your newsagents.
– The Clac magazine team.
- Les Nouvelles: All the latest news and gossips on the skating world.
- Leche Vitrine: The brand new clothes of our European brands and some other good products.
- L’artiste: Dicover the Canadian, Immony Men, and his rather conceptual works.
- Culture: Some books, 1 CD and a Parisian collective, Yeah Dish.
- Mecanique: The new Rollerblade RG and the Kaltik S. Swain frame.
- Le Winterclash: Story of the biggest European contest.
- Magneto: Our judgement on the latest skating DVD releases.
- Cheese: Discover the Texan, Fritz Peitzner and the German, Maik Lojewski.
- The Seans: The most rock’n’roll French crew.
- Leon Humphries: Interview “Best of” of a leader of the English scene.
- Sydney: Report on Sydney with CJ Wellsmore, Ryan Arnold, Tien N’guyen …
- Dominic Sagona: After several months of absence due to numerous injuries, the most stylish skater of the world is back on his skates. Discover the first pictures when he came to Barcelona.
- DIY Clement Boucau: Some imagination, some planks, 3 or 4 screws and some good will …
- Les Sucreries: Some pictures of our photographers around the world.
- Agenda: All dates of upcoming events.
All on over 80 pages. Including 1 poster of Richie Eisler and Michael Garlinghouse.
Created by Jean-Christophe Baller (JCB). Facebook Group.
Cover: Mathias Silhan – Front soyale – Strasbourg Wacken (France, 67). Photo : JCB.
– 6 mois de contests avec Roll’s
– Vision de riders des quatre coins de la France : Warren Digne, Guillaume Legentil, Greg Breger…
– Part culture….Voyagez plus malin !
– Chronik Cds, Dvds
– Interview Gentleman, Tom Ahlqvist & Gauthier Legrix
– LeÃ§on : Prendre un rail !