Posts Tagged ‘full video’
A film by Evan Stone and Craig Caryl.
Directed by Dave Allan Paine.
Filmed in Oslo, Bergen, Kristiansand, Berlin, Barcelona, Stockholm & Copenhagen in 2011-2013.
Music: (Intro): Solillaquists of Sound – Fate La, (Olav Norheim): Shotgun Whalers – Black Suit, (Night/montage): Deap Vally – Baby I call Hell, (Julius/Kent): Tapes n Tapes – Insistor, (Montage): Iffy Orbit – The Fourth Dimension, (Jonas Bodtker): Blomst – Cowboy & Indianere, (Hakan Axelsson): Castor – Devil don’t Dance, (Outro): Kim Churchill – Dying Sun pt. 4.
Featuring Malik Kamara, Sean Kelso, Colin Kelso, Bryan Lux, Chris Cheshire, Jon Schimitt, Chris Majette, Mike Elias, Drew Johnson, Adamn Kilgore, Kevin Jackson, Anthony Serini, Todd Terlecki, Chris Bilotti & more.
Soundtrack courtesy of Rollingvideos.
- Intro: Thrusday – Understanding in a car Crash.
- Random 1: Second Section – Mix.
- Random 2: No Doubt – Dont speak.
- ECTSC 2: Beastie Boys – Flute Loop.
- Random 3: Jewel – Down So Long.
- Random 4: Beastie Boys – Get It Together, Beastie Boys – Sabrosa.
- Random 5: Bad Religion – Epiphany.
- Credits: Hey Mercedes – The Slightest Idea.
- Bonus Footy: Alkaline Trio – Trucks and Trains.
Anarchy Across America (T-Bone Films). Thanks to Mushroom Blading for rehosting this gem (september 2011 repost). Jan 23, 2014: video is back!
Hoax 2 better known as the Rollerbladers Bible, the best video ever made till today. Take a look back at the video that open the doors to our wonderful sport.
The man, the myth, the legend Evan Stone of T-Bone Films fame gave me permission to upload this. If you get a chance to thank the man… DO IT! – Joey MCgarry.
April 2011 Repost.
A follow up to what some will say is the best video ever made.
Soundtrack courtesy of Rolling Videos.
- Intro: The Stranglers – Peaches
- Aaron Feinberg 1: The Beatles – I am The Walrus
- Chris Farmer 1: Local H – Hands on The Bible
- Friends: Bon Jovi – Wanted Dead or Alive
- Dustin Latimer 1: Gorillaz – Sound Check
- Credits: John Lennon – Mindgames
- Chris Farmer 2: El-P – Delorean
- Aaron Feinberg 2 Intro: The Stone Temple Pilots – Wet My Bed
- Aaron Feinberg 2: Ours – Fallen Souls
- Dustin Latimer 2: The Faint – Ballad of a Paralyzed Citizen
- Crescendo: The String Quartet – Stairway to Heaven
A film by Carl Sturgess & Sayer Danforth.
Soundtrack Courtesy of Rollingvideos.
- Intro: The Feelies – The Boy With The Perpetual Nervousness
- Tory Treseder: The Black Keys – Hold me in your arms
- Erik Bailey: The Walkmen – The Rat
- Sayer Danforth: White Town – Your Woman
- Oli Short: The Rakes – Strasburg
- Micah Yeager: Hanoi Rock – I want you
- James St Ours: Dirtbombs – Cedar Point 76
- Jeff Stockwell: Sweet – Ballroom Blitz
- Friends Section 1: Joe Cocker – Get by With the Help of My Friends
- Friends Section 2: The Pretenders – Middle Of The Road
- Bonus: The Rakes – Binary Love
- Bonus: Juelz Santana – Red Bandana
- Bonus: Joy Division – Transmission
November 2009 + September 2011 Repost.
Written and directed by industry pioneer Arlo Eisenberg, edited by rollerblading’s most influential filmmaker Joe Navran (FOR II, Elements, Coup De Tat) and produced by Mindgame‘s Shane Coburn, “What Do You Believe In?” set out to completely re-imagine what a rollerblading video could be.
“What Do You Believe In?” features five of the brightest stars in rollerblading: Brian Shima, Jon Elliott, Josh Petty, Rachard Johnson, and Jaren Grob. The video focuses on their skating, which is some of the best ever captured on film, but it is complemented by a surreal story line which weaves in and out of their sections.
“What Do You Believe In?” is not a narrative story in the conventional sense, nor is it a standard skate video neatly divided into rider’s sections. It is a low budget, experimental, artistic interpretation of skating that does not merely break all of the rules but seems to be completely unaware of them altogether.
The skating alone would rank “What Do You Believe In?” among the best videos ever made, but add to that its artistic vision and its fearless conviction to add something completely new to the rollerblading landscape and what you’ve got is an instant classic. “What Do You Believe In?” is a landmark video and a must have for any rollerbladers collection.
Soundtrack Courtesy of Rollingvideos.
- Intro: Joy Division – Ceremony
- Brian Shima 1: My Life w/Thrill Kill Kult – I Live for Drugs
- Brian Shima 2: Ozzy Osborne – I Just Want You
- Rachard Johnson 1: Hi Tek – Scratch Rappin
- Rachard Johnson 2: Trick Daddy – I’m a Thug
- Josh Petty 1: Kurupt ft. Daz, Roscoe, Jayo, Bad Azz: Who Ride Wit’ Us (remix)
- Josh Petty 2: N/A
- Josh Petty 3: Pink Floyd – The Nile Song
- Jon Elliot: Samhain – Let the Day Begin
- Jaren Grob: Metallica – Orion
- Credits: – Out of Sync