Posts Tagged ‘brian aragon’
Kloob finished his interview with prince Aragon : check the Brian Aragon Interview.
Kloob (KB): first off, how’re you?
Brian Aragon (BA): I’m doing alright, there was a blizzard the last few days in Denver so I haven’t been able to do much.
KB: Ok, whatâ€™s your full name, sponsors, where do you live and for how long have you been skating?
BA: Brian Aragon – Razors, Mindgame, Jug, BUnique, Erolling
I’ve been skating for 12 years
KB: Why did you start rollerblading?
BA: I always liked trying every sport when I was younger and rollerblading was one of the ones that drew my attention the most.
KB: Who has inspired you from the begining?
BA: I would say my friends here in Colorado inspire me to skate the most. Most of them have always skated for the love and the fun of it and when I’m with them I remember why I started skating in the first place.
Concerning the Razors Brian Aragon Skates :
KB: and…the question everyones been wanting to know the answer to. What’s going on with your pro skate now? and when will it be released?
Can you give us any details on it?
BA:We’ve had some problems with the manufacturer and the skate still had some problems and thats why it couldn’t be released for christmas. We are waiting on that skate for a couple months while everything is perfected. In the meantime my first pro skate will be the razors mold that everyone is familiar with and have my pro jug liner, a new GC frame, and a good color scheme.
Related News :
Starring Brian Aragon, Courtney Cain, Jeremy Spira, Danny McCabe, Greg Freeman. Another Day in Colorado, 2 skateparks and a lot of tricks.
song : Lil Wayne – stuntin like my daddy
Related News :
- Mindgame Accidental Machines : Teaser
Video edit of a 1 hour session in Woodward, by Brian303a, featuring Brian Aragon, Courtney Cain and Johnny Young.
About Brian Aragon :
Whats good people, I’m Brian Aragon. I guess most of you know me from rollerblading, I’m thankful for that and thank all of you for supporting the industry and such a dope sport.
Besides skating I go to College and love learning, one day I plan on being a physical therapist. I’m a very open minded person even though I have my own views I love hearing what other people think and why they think that way. I like people who have their own style and their own beliefs and don’t allow themselves to be conformed by society or the people they hang out with. I love traveling and luckily skating has given me the opportunity to experience cutures and see things most people my age don’t get the chance to. I smile a lot and try not to take life so seriously , I’m sarcastic, and I’m alwasys joking. I love my family and friends they are always there for me… [...]
Black Market, Brian Aragon’s Profile :
Ego, Brian Aragon Part 2 :
quoting Brian Aragon :
New boot, new cuff, new soul system, and new backslide plate. As of now everything is going good but the skate wont be out for Christmas, sorry about the delay.
Brendan, you were right ;)
Quoting Al Dolega :
In the interest of keeping the rolling public informed (well, as informed as iâ€™m allowed to before the skate comes out), and keeping baseless rumors from forming, iâ€™ll post a few points about the skates that should dispel what seem to be already-popular rumors.complaints.
Please note that i have had the prototype pair that Brent was skating in my hands, taken them apart, examined all the parts, tried them on, and talked to the Razors rep in depth about them.
Pay attention, and please attempt to use your brain when responding.
1. The skates will be coming out in the spring. i do not know what colors they will be, what liners, wheels, and frames they will have, or the street price. i would assume that theyâ€™ll probably be a fairly â€œsafeâ€ color, have a Jug liner, GCâ€™s, and Razors wheels- possibly Mindgame- and retail around $300, like most pro skates.
2. the lasting (shape of the inside of the shell) is based directly off of the older razors (â€cultâ€ style shell), because most everyone, especially those on the team, felt they fit perfect. thatâ€™s why the shape of the shell looks so much like the Cult shell, but i assure you itâ€™s an entirely new mold. they are not a raised-heel design (no shock pad) like the classic cults, however, they will have a nice fat shock pad like a salomon or genesys.
3. the cuffs are going to be new, probably not radically different than the existing razors cuffs, but theyâ€™re not done yet so Brent had the present cuffs on the protoâ€™s.
4. the soul system is radically different than anything seen before, and will offer the lowest center of gravity of any UFS skate. as i said in the vidcast, they clip on from the sides. iâ€™m not allowed to tell you anything more, nor do i want to- youâ€™re all just going to have to suffer a few more months of not knowing Smile
5. shell sizing is the same as the Cults- 6/7, 8/9, 10/11, 12/13. somehow a rumor has already circulated that there will be single-sized shells- unfortunately this is not true. seven or eight sizes of boot and soulplate molds would be millions of dollars, and unfortunately rolling isnâ€™t big enough for razors to sell enough skates to be able to afford single-sized shells.
6. they were originally intended for holiday release but Razors is still perfecting a few things so theyâ€™ve been pushed back to spring. dry your tears, spring will be here before you know it.
7. about the â€œshinyâ€ appearance of the shell- the cosmetic aspects of the shell have not really been worked on yet, just the fit/structural aspects. rest assured they will not be shiny, and they will look dope.
Quoting Brian Aragon on the 23th of August 2006 :
What’s up everyone! Just wanted to let you know whats going down with my pro skate since I can’t get back to everyone!
We have been working on the new skate for a while now but as most of you know there are many things that need to be tested and refined to make sure the skate is perfect.
It’s going to be totally new : New boot, new cuff, new soul system, and new backslide plate. As of now everything is going good but the skate wont be out for Christmas, sorry about the delay.
Thanks for the support, keep supporting the industry and keep rollerblading alive….PEACE
Source : Brian Aragon’s Myspace
Related News :
Nickname : Grommet
Favorite tricks : Miszou, backside royale and topsoul
How long does a setup usually last you: Usually 3 months or so. I’m on Roces Oli Short M12′s with black GC Bullet 8′s with Alex Broskow’s 4×4 wheels and 4×4 Jack o Lanterns. Jan sent me a bunch of wheels and the last pair I had left was my wheel. And you have to skate Bullet 8′s. If you don’t, you don’t know anything about living!
Nickname : Prince
Favorite tricks : True topacids and hurricane topsouls
How long does a setup usually last you : A setup for me usually lasts a month then I start switching out the parts. Usually the soul frames first then take care of everything else. My current setup is the Genesys 5′s, with white Jug Murda Liners, Mindgame Dustin Latimer wheels, and Bones Swiss bearings.
Discuss about it in the forums | Thanks senatesk8r !
Check this edit of Brian Aragon, Skating At The B.unique Underground Skatepark, in NY