Dre point of view:
1. They look like shoes. the size 8s were [expletive] tiny. smallest looking skates ive ever seen
2. the buckle seems like its gonna break hella soon. apparently its the older model p-type, so im assuming they will fix it.
3. Groove seems actually skateable, unlike the nonsense that comes on the ch1s. souls seem 10x better than the ch1s.
4. Carbon fiber is HARD as [expletive]. i definitely see it lasting for days. you can tell where it stops tho, so i wonder if the cuff will last.
5. and yes, they are [expletive] LIGHT. super light. Hella light. not even funny light.