Archive for the ‘Skates’ Category
Check the IW Vlog #7 dedicated to the Nimh Shima v.2 Skates.
Remz OS 2: Better Photo.
Larger picture in the forums.
Thanks Razor_dave & Benhamou.
The legend is back!
Nimh Shima V.2 Pro Skate
- doubled stitched Kevlar Style Material for added durability
- upgraded cuff system with expanded buckle protector
- available in half sizes starting at 8.5 through 13.5
- newly designed extra comfortable Vicious liner
- high end Ground Control Formula One frames
- high velocity 608ZZ Abec 5 bearings
- Nimh 58mm/90a wheels.
More pictures of the Nimh Shima V.2 Pro Skate:
Spotted at the Winterclash 2008.
Nick received the very first samples of his pro realm skate at the Winterclash, their not the final versions, but Kingdom brings you an exclusive sneek peek into what one of the UK’s hottest skaters is designing right now.
They were two sizes too small, but obviously Nick couldn’t contain himself and had to give them a jig, so here is his first 20 minutes at Kingston’s outdoor park. Keep your eyes open for the final product and release dates, and support one of your own! Via Kingdom Mag.
We decided to document the first 20 minutes or so, till they started hurting as their 2 sizes too small.
Filmed by Adam Kola and Scott Hallows. When their completed Part 2 will be here soon!