– ALL Blue Colorway
– NEW Lower cuff for improved flexibility
– NEW Form fitting liner
– thicker padding in tongue
– NEW Classic sneaker look
– Replaceable Soul and Backslide
– Memory Buckle Boot Only for Customization
I wanted to skate the 7 for quite a while now and finally I made up my mind and ordered a pair.
– the cuffs seems to be pretty soft
– I dont like all white skates fresh out of the box
– The skate seems to be quite simple no unnecessary knickknack
– Big negative soulplate
– Skate is pretty light weight […]
So there has been a LOT of hype over the new Deshi Carbon skates. So much in fact that I had to try some out for myself.
While doing so myself and Harry Reavley decided to film my first afternoon on the skates to give you an idea of how they roll. I could have happily rambled on in nerdy fashion about small details but instead we decided to make it more fun to watch and let the action do most of the talking.
Big shout out to Harry for coming up with a top level edit and getting it done in a day even if it took me a week to get it on the net! […]