Archive for the ‘Hardware’ Category
Harry Abel runs down the pros and cons of the latest H-Block trend in aggressive rollerblading. Video on Youtube.
Orange Couch Session: Cletus Kuhn of Oysi Frames
Eugen Enin, Roman Abrate, Nick Lomax, Richier Eisler, Mushroom Blading, Carlos Bernal & Dustin Werbeski Wheels. Larger Picture.
Release dates: North America: September ; Europe: Mid October.
GMH Flat Soul. $97.
- CNC machined from solid oil-infused Grey Matter UHMW
- Enhanced sidewall profile for the smoothest h-block to soul trick switch-ups
- True reversible design allows you to rotate your plate on the same boot, doubling the life of your souls
- Unique wax groove structure provides rigid strength while reducing surface area and friction
- Angled geometry eliminates perpendicular edges, reducing drag and hang ups on rough surfaces
Preorder ends may 13th. Manufacturing times 2-3 weeks. Will Fit Seba, USD Carbon and Carbon Free, Adapt, Trigger skates.