NEW TRICK?!? Does it have a name?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ben Lee, Sep 13, 2013.

  1. Ben Lee

    Ben Lee New Member

    Guys, I did this trick earlier on today on a spine at The house Skatepark in Sheffield, England. I think I have seen this trick done before....maybe? Does it have a name?? kinda cool trick though.... What do you think?

    I uploaded a few short clips to youtube...

  2. Urbn^nja

    Urbn^nja Member

    That is fracking AWESOME! That's based on a trick in parkour called a Wall Spin. Calling it a "Spine Spin" would be sort of weird 'cuz people would wonder "you mean like spin as in a 360?" Lol. You know what would be cool if you could? Doing a Wall Spin on the wall near to the spin as you're going over the spine :D
  3. .Fx

    .Fx Member

    Handplant mctwist...although a McTwist usually is 540.

Share This Page